Chapter 26

Three days later.

I heard the beeping sounds before I saw the bright light.  I could fell the sore spot in my stomach and I finally opened my eyes.  "Erin are you awake?"  I looked to the owner of the voice and saw an angel.

"Josh is he gone?"  He nodded and held my hand. 

"He's gone and you are safe.  We are going to live together forever and ever."  I smiled and looked at his parents.

"We are so happy you are alright.  When you were gone we had no clue what to do.  But it was like Josh automatically knew what had happened and he kept us all calm.  Then we got a call and found you.  We are so sorry we couldn't keep you safe."  Isabella's voice cracked and I let my own tears fall.

"You couldn't of stopped him.  He thought I was pretending to love Josh.  He thought I had been waiting for him the whole time.  He wasn't going to stop this time.  Thank you for finding me though."  I let Josh comfort me and I nearly felt better. 

I'm sorry I ruined the wedding shower."  They all laughed at me and Josh kissed my head.

"I'm just happy that I still have you.  You nearly gave me heart attack back there Erin.  Don't ever do that again.  I thought I had lost you for good.  I would of died as well."  I brought his head down to me and kissed him.

"You'll never lose me Josh.  You are stuck with me."  He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

A week later

"Josh hurry up.  I need to take a shower to you know!  The party is in like an hour you aren't giving me any time to get ready."  He laughed and moved the sliding glass door.

"Then come join me."  I  rolled my eyes but did as I was told.  Tonight is the wedding shower.  And the whole team decided to come, well aside Austin.  Josh and I still couldn't believe this was all his fault.  "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"  I smiled and kissed him.

"I don't think you have today."  He wrapped his arms around me and the shower ended up turning into much more which meant we were and hour late to OUR own wedding shower.  But everyone kind of realized when we walked down practically glowing from hour shower scene. 

"It's about time!"  My former team mates started to yell at us.

"Sorry when you gotta take care of your lady you don't go fast."  I blushed and hugged them all.

"We are so sorry about what happened with Austin.  We had no idea he was that into you."  I sighed and nodded at them. 

"Let's not think about that.  It's time to be happy and dance.  Go find yourself something to drink!  Everyone is staying here tonight anyways."  They all laughed and as the hours went by I still hadn't had a single drink.  I was to busy watching Josh have fun with the guys.  That's when a girl walked over to me. 

"So you are Erin?"  I smiled and nodded.  "Well I just wanted to say you have some guy there.  I'm Amber.  He's something else in bed."  Her eyes showed that she was trying to get a rise out of me so I just smiled.  At that time 'I love Rock n' Roll' came on.

"Yeah I know he is killer in bed.  Makes me scream really loud.  Now if you don't mind I'm going to go remind him why he picks me over cheap sluts like you."  I walked past her and tugged at him arm smiling.  "Follow me," I whispered.  He nodded and looked at the guys.  They laughed as I brought him onto the dance floor.  I was grinding all up on him and I could feel he liked it.  Which made this less nerve racking for me.  And when the song ended he had the look of pure adoration.

"Would it be wrong to ask you to come to the bathroom for a quickie?"  I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Just wait till tonight."  As I walked to the kitchen I could feel his eyes on me but he couldn't follow.  The guys came and were congratulating him on getting someone like me.

Aw it's almost over!!!!