Chapter 17 - Revoked

[ A/N : i forgot what colour eyes Caspar has oops

Kik the wonderful me @ pizzaenthusiast.]

[Phil's p.o.v]

It took me a few minutes to remember where I was when I woke up. Remember. That's ironic. No?

I pushed myself up in the bed. My back was aching from the scratchy hardness of the mattress. The room was still dark, and I looked around, my eyes slowly adjusting to the lack of light.

I felt around the bedside table, and picked up my glasses. I slipped them on, and tried looking around again. On my right was Riley, slumped in a chair, fast asleep. Her face was peaceful, and the gold chain she said I had given her was gleaming, even in the darkness.

On my other side was Dan, also asleep. His mouth had fallen open slightly, and he was snoring quietly. I could hardly blame the two of them for sleeping like this. They hadn't left my side for the past week or so. Some guys came and visited me (I think their names were Chris and Pj), some more 'friends' of mine. Apparently I worked as a YouTuber, which was ok, I guess. It seemed pretty cool that I could do nothing but sit at home and film myself and still make money.

Slowly Dan and Riley woke up beside me, around the same time. Riley yawned loudly, somehow resembling a kitten. I don't know. She smiled sleepily at me, then directed her voice to Dan.

"Do you have to go do the Radio show tonight?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Probably, seeing as I missed it last week because of this whole thing.." Right then, Dan's phone started ringing loudly. He picked it up and frowned at it. "Hold on, it's the BBC. I'd best take this."

Dan walked out to the hallway, his voice growing fainter as he walked further away. Riley watched him leave, then looked back to me.

"Feeling ok?" She asked, her hand reaching out and grasping the metal sidebars of the bed.

"You know, little of this, little of that." I said indifferently. It was true. Even though overall I felt much better, my arm and leg were still broken and my head still pounded every now and then.

"Ah." Riley nodded, running her fingers up the bar. I studied her face, looking for some emotion. She just looked tired. So, so tired.

"Riley, go get some coffee."

"What? No, no I'm fine!" She said, slumping back against the chair.

"Riley." I said, my voice stern. "You look terrible. Either go home and sleep, or go and get some coffee."

Riley contemplated her choice for a minutes, looking at me the whole time.

"Fine. But, are you sure you're fine with being left alone?"

"I'm a big boy, Riley." I said, cracking a smile.

"Ok.. I'll run. I'll be back as soon as I can." She said, taking a few tentative steps towards the door.

"I bet you will. Go on, then." I said, waving her away with my hand.

She glanced over her shoulder at me one last time, then fast-walked down the hallway. I lay in a satisfied silence for a few minutes, taking in my surrounding for probably the millionth time since I got in this room. I swear, if you took me gave me a blindfold I could probably draw this room exactly.

I heard two pairs of footsteps running into the room.

"Riley, I didn't think you would actually-" My eyes opened a bit wider. "Uh.. You are?"

Standing in the door, were two people a few years younger than me. One was a girl, with long chocolate brown hair and blue eyes, and a guy, in maybe his early twenties, with messy dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. They glanced at eachother with a 'what-should-we-say' look on their faces before the girl spoke.