You Confuse Me (Bobs Burgers. Louise x Logan)

(A/N for the record I'm skipping years so LOUISE IS 14 and LOGAN IS 16)

They say that when a boy bullies you, he likes you.

Louise's POV

I was running late. This was my first day of Highschool. There were honestly no fucks to give, I didn't want to see that idiot.

"Louise! Get in the car." My mother yelled. Fuck. I have to go see him.

We arrived at my new Highschool. I was the last out. I let my brother and sister go first. I groaned and walked into the building. I looked around in the hallway. So far, so good. Just some stuck up teens as usual.

I sighed in relief and walked to my assigned locker, ignoring some mean comments about my hat. I punched in the code again and again. It wouldn't open. I screamed in anger and kicked my locker.

"Idiot." A voice behind me said. I turned around. It was him. Logan. I looked up at him and shook my head. "You're the idiot!" I yelled in defense and he rolled his eyes, pushing me aside and getting my locker open in one try. I glare at him and of fucking course, he takes my hat and walks off.

I scream and tackle him to the ground. "Give it!" I've known this idiot for 3 years. He just didn't know when to quit. "I don't think so,Belcher." He replied and I clenched my fists, I tried grabbing my hat but failed every time.

"Louise, what's the problem?" My elder sister Tina asked as she came on the scene. "Logan has my hat!" I yelled and struggled to grab my hat, still on top of him.

She sighed and grabbed the hat, handing it to me. I ran off and to class.

Tina's POV

I thought she'd be over this by now. Logan's been messing with her for years now. He even started referring to her as 4 ears and B- holy shit

In front of me there is was. The Butt. Jimmy Jr's butt to be exact. See, I'm not the same as I was a few years ago.Puberty helped a little.

"Hey Jimmy JR." I spoke up and he turned around."Oh hey Tina."

"TINA,STOP TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND." Tammy yelled and walked over to us, grabbing Jimmy JR.

After Zeek, she started liking Jimmy Jr.  "Bye Tina" she dragged him off from me.