Chapter 8: Note

I slided the note into his locker then walked off to class.

~

Tina's POV

"Hey Zeke." I looked at the short,chubby, brown haired guy that was by Jimmy JR and Tammy. He looked up at me surprised then at the other two before responding.

"Hey Tina."

"So I was wondering if you'd like to be my boyfriend." I tried my best to not look at the other two. I just really hoped this would work.

"Sure." He said in his normal country tone, causing Tammy to hold her boyfriends hand and squeeze it out of frustration.

"Cool so see you later,babe." I managed to get a look from Tammy who was twitching by now. I held in all laughs.

Louise's POV

I walked to my locker to see Logan at his which was down the hall. He was reading the note and I gulped, opening my locker and fumbling around to get my things before it was shut rudely.

"You wrote this,Louise?"he asks normally, not even teasing me this time. I slowly nod, balling up my fist. "Yeah." I surprisingly say it confidently.

He smiles and holds me against the locker."I only tease you because I do like you. I like you too,4 ears." He kisses my cheek that turned the color of a red crayon immediately afterwards. He hands me a note.

With that, he walks off leaving me blushing like a teenage girl in love from some sappy movie.I looked like a idiot that was frozen in place. I didn't punch him, I let him kiss my cheek.

I turned to my left and saw Tina and Zeke holding hands while Tammy and Jimmy Jr trailed behind them. They looked pissed off. As planned. Everything was going as planned.

I open the note that's in my hands and carefully read through the words. These weren't just teasing. They were actual words that came from his heart. This note was so much different than mine.

Dear Louise,
I too like you. I've liked you for years and I express that through my teasing since I don't know how else to. You're tough and you stick up for yourself. I like that. I think you're the most amazing girl that I've ever met. I like you. No, I love you. I do love you,4 ears ;)

-Logey

I find myself back to blushing. I stuff the note in my bookbag and walk out with Tina, Zeke,  and Gene.