Chapter 11: Why She Hates Her

(a/n *cracks knuckles and puts on Twenty One Pilots* Alright, It has officially been a week since my last update and holy shit. This is at 0.6K)

THIRD PERSONS POV

2 YEARS AGO

''No. I only love you, Tina Belcher. Only you" Tammy stated as she applied more eyeliner while looking in the mirror of her opened locker. Tina on the other hand took a deep breath to stop her ugly sobbing before she took off her glasses,wiped her many tears and put them back on.  

"Really? I cant freaking tell, Tammy. You were just over there making out with Kyle." Tina stated, tears rolling down her tanned cheeks and dropping onto the floor of the school hallway. She began to breathe heavily again, causing Tammy to sigh.

"I-im sorry. I just cant have people thinking that you and I are together- well publicly. Privately is just fine with me. Oh, just say fucking by the way." Tammy said in defense. It was true, Tina and her had been dating for 9 months now and it was ripping Tina apart that she had to actually deny it and watch guys flirt with her. She absolutely hated it, but Tammy was not openly bisexual.

"Its been 9 months of hurt,envy,jealousy, crying, feeling that I am not good enough. I give up, You dont have to ever tell anyone and keep it to ourselves- because its over, Tammy."

Tammy balled her hands up into fists and looked at her now ex girlfriend who had dry tears that stained her cheeks and made them noticeably red. "FINE." She shouted and got closer to Tina, looking up at her. Tina saw one thing her eyes. Pure hate. 

Tina began off the other direction since the bell for 5th period ending was about to ring and of course as Tammy always wanted it, Their relationship would not be public because now it was over. It left Tina with a tremendous feeling of hurt, but also a high feeling of relief.

Tammy growled a bit and grit her teeth. " YOU WILL REGRET THIS. I WILL STEAL ANY GUY YOU LIKE, YOU FUCKING BITCH." She yelled at Tina who did not bother to turn around. 

Tammy hated her 

(A/N dont hate me for this chapter lmao)