Chapter 15: Tinas in charge

Tina's POV

"Kids, we're leaving!" My father announced and I made my usual groaning noise as I shuffled to a table where nobody was.

"Tina, you're in charge." My mother said while she struggled to  pick her suitcases up. "Uhhhhhhhh" I started to groan again and Louise plopped on the counter.

"Don't groan, that makes your mom and I nervous." I nodded slowly and Gene bursted in the door. I ran a hand over my face and sighed as my parents left

It was spring break and we had like a week off of school but my parents were going to be gone most of that week. They said something about a second honey moon since they don't bond much.

"Hey Tina, I have an idea." Louise sat when she sat down beside me. This can't be good honestly. What made it worse was she had a devilish grin on her face.

"Uh, okay, Louise." Her grin became wider."You still like Jimmy Jr, right?" She asks and I again slowly nod at her questions.

"How about we invite him and play truth or dare?"

"No. I'm in charge."

"Tina, the butt." She whispered and my mind filled with thoughts of Jimmy JR's ass that was like the almighty holy grail.

"Okay- fine-" I began but my sister interrupted.

"And maybe 2 more people." She added, causing me to raise a eyebrow of caution.

"Who."

"Logan." She said simply then Gene intruded yelling "and Hannah."

I sighed."Fine." She jumped up from the table happily and we went upstairs to the actual house.
"Great, this'll be so much fun." Gene stated enthusiastically

I just groaned

I hope this doesn't backfire