Chapter 16: My Youth

Tina's POV

I sat in my room with my earbuds in a as I listened to one of my favorite artists,Troye Sivan and his song Youth."My youth is yours" I sang softly while writing in my diary.

I then heard my door slam open revealing a girl with pink bunny ears on her hat. Just my sister."Come on Tina-EW WHATS THAT MUSIC?" She put her hands over her ears

"Troye Sivan"

"What?" She yelled

"Troye Sivan!" I yelled a little louder

"WHAT"

"TROYE SIVAN" I shouted and she still had hands over her ears

"What?"

I facepalmed,threw my diary in the usual drawer,and dragged her out my room and downstairs along with myself. There in the living room were the familiar faces of 4 people besides my siblings.

Jimmy JR,Zeek,Tammy,Logan,and the last one was a girl. I assumed she was Gene's girlfriend.

"Great, she's down!" Louise grinned and stood on the coffee table. You see, Louise is one of those girls to get you like grounded for two months from just a dare.

She's absolutely brutal, usually why Gene and I don't play truth or dare with her much.

Logan had his focus on her causing me to giggle. He looked to be in love with her or something, who knows maybe he is since ya know
They are dating.

"ALRIGHTY." Louise cleared her throat and stated Tammy would be first.

"Tina." Tammy basically shot me a look of daggers, fucking death. I bit my lip in nervousness and a creepy smile set into her lips which had way too much lipstick by the way.

She wore too much make up.
That's besides the point

"Truth or dare?" Tammy asked harshly and I made my usual groaning noise for a few seconds before having it stop and finally replying with,"Dare."