Chapter 10: Be mine,4 ears

Louise's POV

"Louise!" A voice yelled from the alley behind me. I already knew the voice, my body tensed up and I attempted to run but I ran into the chest of him of course. Logan. A grin was visible on his cute face.

"That worked better than expected." He remarked and I clicked my tongue, rolling my eyes. His grin just grew a little wider and he looked at me like I was a prey or something. A lion hungry for a small animal.

"So 4 ears," he began

"Logey."

"4 ears, be mine." He said casually like he already knew what he was going to say with no worries or fucks given about messing up.

My eyes grew wide at what just came out his mouth. I cringed a bit but most of my fragile and delicate body was screaming of joy. "W-what do you mean?"
This was literally the first time I EVER studdered and especially around a guy!

"I'm saying, be my girlfriend, Louise." He said again casually that made me yell in my head at him about him being so calm like it was all gravy. I swallowed hard and looked up at the grinning boy who was still incredibly close to me.

I backed away from him and kept a distance."You, Logan, are asking me to be your GIRLFRIEND?" I asked still dumbfounded of the things he's saying.

"Basically."

"O-oh. Yeah. I'd like that," I admitted and gave him a small smile, he pressed me against the nearby wall gently and lifted my chin. My eyes were again wide but by his actions this time.

He leaned in and closed the gap, kissing me softly on the lips. I swallowed and kissed back also softly. I didn't hit him, yell at him, cringe, I kissed him back.

I was now his girlfriend

(A/N late update whoops I'm giggling. This gay guy mistaked me for a male because my Instagram pictures of Kpop and 5sos, he asked to trade nudes and I had to explain I was a female XDDD )