Chapter 13: Pinning To The Locker

Tina's POV

I dont know if I regret it. A guy I actually barely know, I gave him the gift that I figured I would never give away till I was married. Fuck, I was so wrong. I gave it away to him just like that. He came storming back in my life as if he never even disappeared. I cant help it, I think I did it because I felt the desire to be loved. Love  is something I have never actually. I have done plenty of loving, but never the other way around.

I shook out of my saddening and complicated thoughts that were lurking within my mind. I continued my short journey down the school hallways before in the flash of seconds I was slammed against a locker by someone who was using all their might. My eyes widened like the night before by what Josh had done. 

I looked up and was more than surprised, It was Jimmy JR. His eyes were dark, So much darker than usual like they were filled with hate or just plain anger. What had I done now? I cleared my throat shakingly under his body. ''WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT, TINA?" he yelled, looking at me with a look of disappointment. I could practically taste the venom spewing from his mouth. I was scared to ask, but I really hoped he was not talking about what happened with Josh and I. The sinful things that went on his bedroom.

"Y-you and sex with WITH HIM!" His voice kept raising each time he spoke. I mentally facepalmed and bit my lip as I was limp and shaking beneath him. "H-how did you find out?" I croaked out and the color in his eyes that were once light just became even darker, if that was possible. He gripped my wrist tightly since I was STILL pinned to the locker by him. Jimmy JR looked mad enough to kill a man and I feared that man could be Josh.

"He told everyone." He hissed, gritting his teeth a bit and I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back a few screams of betrayal that begged to be released. I was stupid, so god damn stupid.

Jimmy tightened his grip on my wrist, I knew by now the tightness was leaving red marks across my arm and wrist by now. He sighed and leaned in close, I could feel his warm breath against my neck."Tina Belcher, you are mine."He said sternly then removed his face from my neck, walking away.

He left me there confused, sad, angry, Jimmy JR left me there against the lockers with so many emotions.