Chapter 21: You're Inconsiderate,Logan/Tina x Jimmy

Louise's POV

I sat up on the roof, earbuds plugged in and music blasted. I sighed,burying my face in my knees. I felt someone tap my back, causing me to jump up surprised but sit back down once I saw who it was.

Logan was talking but I had earbuds in, I gave him a finger that was not the rude one to show him I had earbuds in. He glared, getting closer and taking out the headphones. I sighed, him sitting down next to me.

"Listen to me, alright?" He asked softly, attempting to wrap a arm around my small shoulder but I moved away quickly. He sighed, running fingers through his blonde locks and staring out in the distance.

"I'm sorry, Louise. But to be fair, you are the one who asked so I gave you the honest answer." I turned to glare at him in disbelief, "that's it?" I finally spoke up

"What else do you want me to say?"

I clenched up my tiny fists into balls before standing up behind Logan. "What are you doing-" before he could finish, I had kicked him off the roof and watched him hit the ground. It wasn't that high up. He's not dead just probaly shook up.

---

Tina's POV

Every one had left besides Jimmy Jr and I. We had been sitting in complete silence for the past ten minutes, it was incredibly awkward and I wouldn't dare to speak to him despite the deliberate acts I had done out of envy and jealousy.

"I'm gonna get going" He finally cut the silence, I nodded and bit my lip. I wanted to grab him and kiss him or tell him to stay,but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

Come on, Tina

I had a mental debate with myself and didn't even notice that Jimmy JR was already out the door and gone.

DAMNIT