Chapter 17: Flashback To Butts

(A/N updating cause I'm irritated
'Blah blah don't like you'
'Blah blah doesn't like you'
*puts on idfwu*)

Tina's POV

I knew I would probaly regret choosing dare when dealing with Tammy. Now she has total control and one free move, It sounds like I'm using hyperbole but I'm really not!

"Tina,Tina Belcher." Tammy begun, her lips curling into a unnerving smile that made me realize how much I actually fucked up."I dare you to read us some of your erotic fanfiction."

"W-what no!" I tried to protest even though I knew it'd do nothing.
"you have to, it's a dare!" Tammy shouted and shoved me up to retrieve my composition notebooks that had sin and filth within each page but damn I loved it.

"Well, we don't have all day.!" Zeke (thanks to etsuko_harudo  for correcting me cx)
Intruded and I shot him a death glare, I'll wrap my fingers around both of your chins and neck.

"O-Okay." Jimmy jr loooked up at us with a confused expression plastered on his face. I picked up one of my most recent notebooks and opened to a random page, clearing my throat.

"Once at school, students were banned from any physical contact. No more butt touching, it was gloomy and lunch was being served. Disgusting, then Butt Girl bursted in the door on roller skates. She knew she had to fix this ever since the principal banned it. So she rode by and touched Jocelyns butt who touched Zekes butt then Zeke touched Tammys butt. Tina touched Jimmy JR's butt,So on and so forth, Tina belcher aka butt girl had saved the day."

Tina shut her notebook and looked up, seeing Jimmy Jr trying to process it. Louise and Gene were laughing their asses off, but that was expected from them.

"That was great." Tammy was laughing the hardest, she pretty much crushed any chances I had with Jimmy Jr. He wouldn't want a weirdo who wrote erotic fanfiction or would he?

"Logan! Truth or dare." I broke the laughter through the room and turned it into complete silence now. Now my questions lurk.