Chapter 4: Tuesday

Logan's POV

I FINALLY finished all my homework. I walked in,making sure my work was nearly put in a pile. To release some stress, I saw Louise and a grin came upon my face. I'll be having some fun now.

I walked over to her and tugged at her ears. She ignored it. I raised an eyebrow since she usually has a immediate response. "4 ears, Belcher, weird kid," I continued on calling her different names. She STILL ignored me.

I took off her hat and got close to her actual ear."BELCHER!!" I yelled and she growled, clenching her small fists tightly. "I have no interest in speaking to a idiot who has decided to actually shit talk me and turned our playful bullying into serious bullying.!" She yelled and walked away after grabbing her hat and leaving me absolutely dumbfounded.

"What's that kid talking about?" I asked myself.
"Oh." I soon realized

Louise's POV

After storming out of the hallway and to class. I sat there and my leg was shaking in anger. I made comments-not-so-quietly about him.

"Idiot." I growled lightly to myself. "Stupid" I soon added. "Jerk" another comment before the person I was sitting with turned towards me. "Are you alright?" The girl asks. "IM FINE." I yell in response.

The day passed by quickly

I couldn't take it. As soon as I was home I walked up to my room, saying little to nothing to my family as I've done since Friday. I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted into tears and they streamed down my face and all over me and my bed. I cried harder. Why. WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME LOGAN?!
I was so frustrated.

My eyes were red and puffy from crying. I felt so weak. I almost never cried. I like that dumb bully of mine. I like the guy who has bullied me for years. I like Logan Bush