Chapter 14:Meet my boyfriend

Louise's POV

It's been a good month since Logan and I started dating. I figured it was time for my parents to meet my boyfriend.

Since it was after school and I was walking down the path to my house with Logan who would try and take my bunny ears every so often.

He reached down and tried again but I smacked his hand away."Tch, you're such a dick." I huffed and he gave me a stupid smile. "Yes, but I'm your dick- DID NOT THINK THAT THROUGH."

I chuckled at his stupidity and about died from laughter yet tensed up a little when we reached the door of my family's restraunt.

'Bobs Burgers'

Jean was there with his sound effects keyboard and Tina was wiping down counters, my dad was cooking burgers- and yeah my mom, she was doing a musical number.

"mom,dad and siblings I need your attention.I have news for you all about myself"I explained and they turned to look at me, glancing up at Logan in confusion probaly because they didn't understand why my bully was here.

"Okay, what is it Louissseeee, what could the news possibly be?" My mother sang, leaving me to facepalm harshly.

"Not the time to sing,mom. Okay I know this might be surprising." I began and took a deep breath.

"Logan Bush." I pointed to my boyfriend who was still standing beside me. "Is my boyfriend." I announced.

Tina and Jean weren't incredibly surprised of the news. Jean was dramatic and played a 'dun dun dun ' note on his keyboard.

"The kid who bullied you and took your ears, your dating him?" My dad asked concerned and I nodded to simply say yes.

"AWWW, I think that's adorable." My mother aww'd and I rolled my eyes a bit.

"It's not cute-" my father was cut off by mom again."Bobby, be happy for our daughter. She finally has a boyfriend." She gave him a serious look and he sighed and gave in.

"Congratulations " he said in a unenthusiastic tone.

(A/N thank you guys so damn much for 1K😍💖)