Chapter 22: innocent puppy love ; )

(A/N: before I begin this chapter, I have an idea.  A CHARACTER Q&A. Any questions you have for the cast? COMMENT THEM AND I'LL HAVE THEM ANSWER IN A SEPERATE CHAPTER. I probably wont get many lol but this should be fun!)

Logans POV

"fuck,fuck, fuck.." I muttered as I held my bleeding arm. It wasn't or anything, just hella scratched up. I cant believe she literally pushed me off the roof, thankfully it wasn't too high up.

I sighed and got myself up from the ground and into the house where Louise and Tina were, Louise, of course scoffing once seeing me. "You don't understand, do you?" Louise gritted her teeth and I cleared my throat to say something but was interrupted.  "Don't say anything-'' Jimmy Jr whispered as he'd reappeared suddenly.

''why?''

"Because.. You can never be right with a girl. When a girls angry, anything you say or do pisses her off and is wrong in some shape, way, or form"

I nodded, staying quiet for a moment and side eyeing Jimmy Jr. 

"So how do I win?"

"You cant-"

"well fack."

Tina's POV

"Louise- don't be too mad, I'm sure he's sorry. Its just a girl thing--" I tried being gentle with my younger sister but she just wasn't listening. 

"give her some time-"

Louise stormed off to her room and I sighed, looking back at Zeek, Jimmy Jr, and Tammy. Tammy was holding onto Zeek's hand like it was life support and Jimmy Jr seemed to be rolling his eyes at his third wheeling.

Eventually, Tammy pulled Zeke away from the living room to have yet another make out session. Logan got too stressed with the Louise situation and had left after another failed attempt of staying outside her room and begging for her to open up.

''So..'' Jimmy Jr cleared the awkward silence and I laughed nervously in response.

"Was he good?"

and now it was my turn to be mad and leave

Gene's POV

"how do I keep losing to a girl?!" I threw down my controller and looked at Holly who had a smug grin plastered on her face.

"You just suck" she retorted and I fake gasped, shaking my head in denial with a huff. 

''Hmph, I thought you said you like gamer girls"

"I do, I'll kick your butt in Mortal Kombat someday though!"

"A kiss on the cheek and I'll let you win next time''

"done and done!'' I yelled, happily taking up on the offer and leaning over to kiss her cheek and turning off the game console. 

"dork.." I Heard her mumble and I whipped my head to the side to look at her again with a raised eyebrow in question.

''what was that?''

''nothing!''

(A/N lol this sucks but here... I'll try to give y'all more quality chapters next time)