Chapter 19: Miss Jackson

( It's been....6 days since my last update? Yeah. I haven't updated since I was waiting for my other book to get a few views and wouldn't update till then so Ye. The title has nothing to do with that chapter😂😂🙇🏼)

Louise's POV

I cringed, gagging still and looked down and the liter box filled with...you know... What liter boxes have when you have multiple cats especially multiple cats.

I threw up a bit in my mouth and just grabbed the whole box, picking it up and tossing in the trash."Fuck that." I breathed out, uncovering my nose that I covered with my shirt.

"That's not how you clean a liter box,Louise." Logan said, chuckling and watching me do that deliberate act with the whole liter box.

"I don't care, that was too much. Let's just go!" I exclaimed while I wash my hands throughly, horribly disgusted with the foul dare.

Once we got back home, we say back in our original spots on the floor in the living room. I glared over at Logan,<Oh..Oh He's gonna get it> a wide grin spread along my lips and played well.

"Logan,Logan,Logan.." I said with a 'tsk' tone. I could see how swallow and reveal a lump in his throat, his Adam's apple or just scared? Tch. That kid better be scared.

"Yes,4 ears?" Logan asked, trying to pull off a sweet and innocent tone just for the hell of it. I narrowed my eyebrows up at him, already annoyed from his simple voice.

"Truth or dare?" I practically barked then set my palms on the floor, leaning closer to him. Logan looked down at my smaller figure probably extremely confused.

"Truth."

This- did he just- no. My chance! I fell back on my ass and frowned deeply at his response. "You ruined my chance with getting you back!"

"Louise, I've seen what happens because of your dares. You leave kids with trauma." Logan crossed his arms and I felt myself making pouty lips towards the idiot.

"Fine fine...Is it true you used to like Tina?" It was a joke since I wasn't able to come up with a stupid truth for that stupid chicken that I stupidly love.

"Yes."

"What" -Gene

"Huh?"-Tina

"Come again?" -Me