Chapter 18: Guy Questions

(A/N double update because eh..*puts on twenty one pilots *)

Louise's POV

"Logan! Truth or dare." Tina whipped her head to the side so she was able to look at Logan extremely quick...oh....god

"Uhm truth." Logan said hesitatedly probaly since Tina just turned into the grudge and broke her neck. "What do guys do in the shower at school? You know like when there's multiple"

"PASS." Logan yelled and I snickered, "Nah Logan. Now you have to- lick the bottom of Genes shoe!" I exclaimed since he tried to pass. Yes, he was my boyfriend but me and truth or dare share a connection.

"Gross." Logan looked over at the shoe that was on Genes left foot."I step in a lot of strange stuff." Gene said happily, I just sat there grinning and Tina nodded me telling that it was okay.

"Fine. Fine. Ugh 4 ears." Logan grumbled and crawled over to where Gene was sat, he sighed heavily and leaned down with his tongue. Then licked...the bottom of Genes shoe

Logan immediately backed away."IT FEELS LIKE I JUST STUCK MY TONGUE IN ACID." Logan wiped his tongue and I sat there laughing hard. I'd pay for this but oh my god it was so worth it.

Logan huffed having an attitude then shooting a dagger glare at me."Louise,4 ears, shorty, pink, bunny, truth or dare?" I had no thought or hesitation. "DARE!"

I had nothing to worry about since I was the dare king honestly and people were scared of MY dates.

"I dare you to clean a liter box" Logan said.
Oh shit

"Well sucks that I don't have any cats so therefore no liter boxes."
"Aunt Gale has many" Tina interrupted.
"Tina!"

"Oh perfect, let's go Louise." Logan stood up from his spot and so did the rest of us. I think Logan actually found my weakness, I hate poop and I hate cleaning!

I mumbled profanity towards him under my breath when we began to walk towards my aunts house. I'd pretend to kick him right in the butt every now and then!

After a good few minutes of walking, we got there. My aunt Gale opened the door asking why we were here, Logan had to explain the liter box thing.

"Oh good! That thing hasn't been cleaned in let's see, uhm,3 weeks now." My aunt fake responded and I practically gagged then and there