Chapter 9: Even Jimmy Jrs Jealous

Tina's POV

"Okay so you remember the plan, right?" I ask Zeke as he's busy playing with one of the small reptiles hanging out around the school.

"Yeah, kiss you on the corner of your mouth." Zeke replies,rolling his eyes soon after. I smile to myself and we walk to the school. I took his hand into mine and cringed, I wanted to be holding Jimmy Jr's hand.

We were getting looks from others in the hallway. "Alright.." I mumble to myself, walking towards the other couple. Tammy and Jimmy Jr

"Hey." Zeke calls out to his best friend Jimmy Jr as his hands in mine still. Tammy observes us and then how Zeke and I are holding hands. She balled her hands into tight fists.

Zeke  then turned towards me, wrapping a arm around my waist and kissing the corner of my mouth doing just what  we planned just a few hours ago.

"THIS IS NOT OKAY!" Tammy shouted referring to Zeke and I. I grinned to myself. Victory. Jimmy Jr's eyes widened and he looked at his pissed off girlfriend.

"What's wrong,Tammy?" He asks and Tammy glares at him. "I ONLY DATED YOU TO GET ZEEK BACK." Tammy yells, getting attention from most of the  highschoolers still in the hallway, Zeke takes his hand from my waist.

Tammy said nothing more and grabbed Zeke's hand from mine, grabbing it and storming off, pushing past the sea of bodies aka the students.

Jimmy Jr scratched his neck and looked at me. "Well then. I guess that's alright then, hopefully we can talk later."Jimmy Jr gives me a small smile that could just melt my insides at this moment. He's perfect

Jimmy Jr walked off.I smiled to myself in complete victory, but of course being me. It did not last long."Tina." A male voice said from behind me. I turned around and it was him.

The boy who's turtle bit his finger,  It was Josh.

(A/N whoops I haven't updated anything in a entire week so here you go.excuse my absence and excuse my soul and try not to murder me. I didn't actually think anyone would read this since it's based of a cartoon lmao it's bad I ship it TBH)