Chapter 23: Flipped

(A/N I feel so bad, I haven't updated in almost two weeks. A lot of these chapters are really cringey, I'm sorry. ))

Louise's POV

It's been exactly a month since the whole truth or dare game. I'd say a bit has changed, Logan and I are still together but Tina isn't after Jimmy Jr anymore for some reason. Anyways,

"Hey, Louise." I turned around at the voice and looked up at the taller make with a slight smile along my lips. It was just Jimmy Jr

"hey Jimmy Jr." I greeted back, I didn't know he was here. I'd been throwing paper airplanes around the room until now. How did I not even notice him? Logan somehow slipped out of getting detention- detention is practically his second home by now. He didn't participate in my actions though, he only flipped off a teacher.

"Hey uhm... Could you ask Tina why she's being ..so distant?" Jimmy Jr asked hesitantly and I raised an eyebrow up towards him, slowly nodding but suspiciously.

"What did you do?"

"BELCHER!" The principal interrupted, I only gave him an eye roll before putting on a good girl act. I turned in my seat away from Jimmy Jr and to Mr.Frond.

"Yes, Mr.Frond?" I questioned, putting on a sweet voice and even fluttering my eyelashes a little.

"No talking, you're here for a reason! You need to take this time to think about what you did and what you can do to prevent this from happening again." Mr.Frond explained, I hope he isn't going to give us a whole motivational speech, I'll just shoot myself now if so.

"what did you do?" Jimmy Jr whispered as Frond walked away from us and back to his office. I chuckled darkly and propped my legs up on the desk I was sat at.

"Taped Tammy's butt cheeks together when she was changing in the locker room."

"You did not-"

"I did."

"Proof or it didn't happen"

I shrugged my shoulders, taking out the referral slip from my backpack and handing it over to the elder.

"Using duct tape inappropriately towards another student and sending her to the ER- oh my god, you did!"

Tina's POV

"Yeah, I'm over Jimmy Jr after that day. You don't just ask someone that! -" I mumbled, looking over at Josh who was sitting across from me while I was leaning over the counter.

"Understandable, I still find it unbelievable that Logan and Louise are together. I never saw it coming." Josh replied, taking another bite of his burger.

"I did, I figured it'd happen some day or later."

"Yeah, so.. Tina if you aren't busy." Josh started as he finished his meal and propped up his elbows on the counter.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He continued, I only grinned and nodded shyly at the other.
"I'd love to, say 6?"

"Yup.
It's a date then."