Chapter 21- Mom

Felicity's POV
As Oliver walks through the front doors with Rey, I stay behind outside.

I haven't been able to stop smiling since I saw them again, and it will probably get bigger as I see my other two children.

They open the door and I walk through, hearing people scream all at once.

In front of me stands my mother, my mother in law, Thea, Roy, Robbie, and my little Rosy.

"Oh my god! Felicity!" Thea and my mother pull me into a hug, relief washing over me. I'm home, and they're glad to see me.

When they finally release me, Rose comes running over. I lift her into my arms, placing kisses all over her chubby little face.

"Mommy missed you so much princess...!" I finally glance at my son, and see the hurt across his face.

"Robbie...?"

"Why would you do this to us?!"

With that he runs from the room, just like he did eight months ago.
Everyone's faces become grim, the smiles fading away.

"Don't worry mom... He'll come around. It's just been hard, for all of us."

"I know... Thank you Rey." We all begin to head to another room, until Oliver pulls me back.

"Felicity, there are two more people who want to see you."

"There are?" He nods his head before leading me into another room.

I stop in my tracks as I see Ray standing there with a young man. They look alike, almost like father and son.

"Felicity." I walk forward and hug Ray. Even after what he did to me when I was fifteen, I was able to forgive him, with Oliver's help.

"For someone who died, you look pretty good."

"Thanks." I pull away and look at the handsome man, who looks like he's about to break into tears.

"Felicity this is Beck. Our son..." I look between the two, finally realizing what they mean.

"Hi..." This isn't possible... My son died twenty five years ago... I feel Oliver pull me into his arms as tears of joy flood down my cheeks.

I manage to calm down, and I pull Beck into my arms.

"You're alive..."

"So are you." I pull away cupping his cheeks.

"I have thought about you every single day since the moment I lost you." I stand there, still trying to figure out how he could be alive, but extremely thankful.

For years I had wondered what could've happened differently so that I could've spent more time with him.
What I was willing to give up to spend one more minute with my son.

Now none of that mattered though, because he was standing here right in front of me. I didn't have to give up anything. My son got brought back to me all on his own.

I may not have been able to watch him grow up, but now I was going to be able to get to know him. I could try to make up for the time we had lost.

"Welcome home Felicity..."