Chapter 22- Understand?

Robs POV
My mom had been back for a week, but I still couldn't bring myself to talk to her.

What exactly do you say to your supposedly dead mother? Thanks for coming back alive after eight months of thinking your dead?

I don't think that would go down very well. Although what I did say before probably didn't go over well either.

"Rob?" Rey walks into my room, holding Rose on her hip.

"Hey..."

"Breakfast is ready. Our favorite, dads waffles."

"I'm not hungry."

"Rob you've been hiding in your room all week. Mom wants to see you."

"I just don't know how you can forgive her for leaving so easily. She left us Rey, and if you hadn't found her, she probably wouldn't have come back."

"But she did, and she said she isn't going to leave again."

"I still don't know."

"Robbie it's our birthday, can we please be a family today. Ray and Beck are coming too."

"Then she doesn't need me around..."

"Seriously Rob?! Just because mom has her other son back, doesn't mean she's replacing you! We're twins. We come in twos. How am I supposed to be a twin without you?" Rose climbs onto my lap, pulling on my nose. She laughs in delight seeing what's she's done.

"Fine..." A smile spreads across both of my sisters faces, and we head upstairs to the kitchen.

"There's the two birthday twins."

"Happy 15th you two." Dad claps me on the back, while hugging Rey. Rose toddles over to her mother, climbing onto her lap.

"Ray, Beck, Thea, and Roy should be over soon."

"Great..." I walk over to my seat, which so happens to be across from my mother. A few seconds later my grandmother walks in, a smile on her face.

"There's my wonderful grandchildren! Come give me a hug." Rey obliges willingly, while I'm forced into the hug by my father.

"We are going to have a discussion later..." My dad whispers in my ear as I walk back to my seat.

I respond by rolling my eyes. The only reason I'm here is because Rey made me come. I would rather stay in my room, but my twin knows how to manipulate me.

As soon as we finish breakfast, my parents take their chance to pounce on me.

"Robbie, can we talk for a minute?" I sit back into my seat, the two sitting across from me.

"Robbie, why are you being so rude to your mother?" They both sit there, staring at me until the moment I snap.

"Because she left us! She was gone for eight months, and didn't even tell us she was alive! I was in prison, and you didn't come back...! I'm mad because everyone is acting like she never left, but she did." I get up from where I sit, the chair toppling to the floor.

"Robbie!" I keep going, heading straight for the front door. I open the door, to see Sara standing in front of me, about to knock.

"Hi Robbie."