Chapter 44- The Vows

Robs POV
My mom finally makes it to the alter, and I'm not sure I've even seen my parents so happy.

The four months have been hectic, the girls planning the wedding, and my dad and I somehow getting dragged into it.

The worst part of the whole thing was the fittings. The best part was when my parents brought us with to pick out a cake. That had been a good day for everyone.

"We will begin with the vows. "

"Oliver Jonas Queen, to say the past two and a half years have been crazy would be an understatement. I went through something, and I doubted you. I let that doubt eat me alive, but it was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Because you are the most caring, and compassionate man I have ever known in my entire life, and I'm lucky to say I've spent this much time with you. To say that we've made such an incredibly amazing family that I could've never dreamed of. I may get lost sometimes, but you will always be the one who brings me home..."

I'm pretty sure every eye in the audience had tears forming at this point, including myself. I knew my parents loved each other, but I'd never heard them confess it in such a deep and meaningful way as this.

"Felicity Meghan Smoak... First off, thank you for making me cry. I can promise you there is no man alive who would be happier to hear those words from you than I.
Once upon a time, we did this before. Once upon a time we confessed our love to each other in front of a group of people much like this one. And most importantly Once upon a time you saved me.
When I met you I was a lonely man, who had lost someone important to me. I saw my only way to continue in life was to push those I care about away. But you showed me that there was much more to this life, but only if it was with you. I didn't care what that meant giving up, because you are my everything.
Once Upon a Time, we got lost. We stepped out of rhythm, and life crossed a line between us. Now... We stand here again and I get to confess my undying love for you once again. Together, we can live our happily ever after..."

Everyone in the room is sobbing, excluding Rose, who doesn't really understand what's going on.

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Queen... Again. You may kiss-" Before the pastor can even finish, my father kisses my mother passionately. The whole room erupts in cheers.

I glance around and see Rey and Ben staring at each other laughing. Sometimes I just don't understand those two.

Looking next to Rey, I see Sara staring at me. I look away immediately not really sure how to respond to the girl. If you can't tell, I've never had a girlfriend.