Chapter 25: Tania vs Vegeta

"I feel so groggy." I tell Dende and Trunks as they continued to stare at me in relief.

I slowly got off the bed I was on and stretched. "So are you guys gonna tell me what's going or what?"

Trunks began to explain to me about what had taken place earlier. I didn't have a clue about what he was informing me.

"And so, Gohan and Piccolo are training in the hyperbolic time chamber to become strong enough to defeat Cell." He finishes.

"Umm..." I trail off confused about that person he said I supposedly knew. "I'm sorry, but... who's Gohan?"

F. TRUNK'S P.O.V

Dende and I looked at one another in shock. Did I just hear that right? Did she really just ask us that?

"Tania, I don't think now is the time to be joking around. You know Gohan..." I say with a surprise reaction. Tania continued to give us a blank expression.

"It's not a joke." She answers with a seemingly positive attitude. "I really don't know who he is... Oh well, maybe you just got him mixed up with another guy or something."

Tania then began to walk out the room to where Vegeta was and ascended into the air despite the warnings we gave her. Father stopped his training and scolded Tania for interrupting him.

"Fight me!" Tania demands with an odd look in her eyes.

She wants to fight with father? But why?

"Fight you?" Vegeta asks. "Don't make me laugh. A little human girl like yourself shouldn't think of asking the prince of all saiyans a question like that."

With that said, father reverted back to his normal state and descended to the tiled ground, walking towards the building.

"Of course." Tania chuckles. "The prince is too much of a coward to face even a child."

Father stopped dead in his tracks, irritation evident in his eyes.

Tania then turned towards Vegeta's direction. "Just so you know. I wasn't asking you to fight me. I was ordering you."

"Tania!" I yell after witnessing the full blooded saiyan returning his attention back to the young girl. "I don't think its wise to be picking a fight with father!"

Tania didn't say anything as she kept her eye on Vegeta. I don't know what father was thinking, but it looked as if he knew something I didn't. He then entered into the sky, arms crossed until he was face-to-face with the teen.

"Father isn't really going to fight her, is he?"

"I don't know myself, Trunks." Dende confesses. "Let's just hope they don't."

Suddenly, Tania's eyes began to flicker from dark brown to red. A moment later, she released a powerful energy wave towards the palace with the time chamber. Thankfully, Vegeta managed to deflect it into space.

"I thought so..." Father trails off. "The sacred water only managed to help you for a few hours."

"What?!" Dende and I say in unison.

"How is that even possible?" Dende questions himself. "It should've been more effective than that."

"Seems like your wrong." Father says as him and Tania got into their stances.

A harsh white aura surrounded the two, their bodies seeming to fade from place, meeting at the midpoint with a loud "CRASH!", their fists pushing against eachother. Growling, Vegeta kicked Tania in the stomach, throwing his body away from hers, firing multiple blasts of golden ki from his palms, each deflected by Tania's own blasts.