Chapter 12: Tania's Connection To Eternal

After the kiss Gohan gave me, he blushed and looked the other way. I just sat there and touched my lips.

That kiss felt... n-nice.

My heart was pounding almost to the point that I really believed it was about to explode. My face became hotter as I kept getting spaced out with thoughts of the spiky-haired boy.

"Gohan?" I call his name.

He looked at me still blushing. "W-What?"

"Can you um.." I begin to say, but then shyed away from the question.

He continued to stare at me and then smirked.

"Can I what?" He asks, tightning the grip he had on my hand.

"Can you... kiss me again?" I finally plead, looking down at the sheet laying on my lap.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

My blush deepened when Gohan nodded and forced me to look him in the eyes.

Am I losing my mind? Why can't I get away from him?

Reddening, Gohan leaned in closer while I did the same, closing my eyes.

I REALLY AM LOSING MY MIND! B-But I can't stop myself...

Three seconds later, our lips finally met. Gohan kept a firm grip on my hand and I could feel him bringing it up a little. I pressed onto his lips harder, deepening the kiss.

Please let this moment last forever. Gohan, I wanna be with you...

"Hope we're not interrupting on your romantic moment, but the others are here." I hear Bulma's voice say.

"Ahhh!" I scream, immediately pulling away from Gohan. During my panic attack, the chair I was sitting on leaned back, causing me to fall onto the back of my head against the hard floor.

"Ouch." Bulma comments while making a sympathetic face. "That one had to hurt!"

Gohan looked down at me. "Tania, you alright down there?"

I stood up quickly and balled my fists up.

"It's not what you think. I was just giving him some medicine!" I freak out, hoping that I wasn't acting suspicious.

"What? Oh! You mean when you guys were kissing. That was cute to see you and Gohan becoming closer." Bulma smiles widely.

I tried to hide my face in my palms.

I can't believe they saw that!

"Why are you so shy for? And really? Through his mouth?" Kid Trunks and Goten begins to laugh a little.

Gohan and I glanced at one another then blushed once again as we watched those kids dying of laughter.

That kid is too clever!

I had to think quickly.

"Well yeah. He was too injured to drink it, so I had to give him it through his mouth. Of course, little kids such as yourself wouldn't understand this method doctors do for their patients." I lie once again, hoping i'll push their buttons.

Goten stopped laughing and made Trunks do the same.

"I guess that makes sense, if you put it that way. I don't know, what do you think Trunks?" Gohan's little brother asks his best friend as he put his arms behind his head, cocking his head with a confused expression.