Chapter 28: Attempt Of Purifying A Evil Heart- Gohan vs Tania

PICCOLO'S P.O.V

Tania launched her fist at Gohan's head, in which Gohan easily ducked under and launched his own fist at Tania. Tania also dodged. The two warriors began to throw their own punches and kicks, each dodging their opponents assault.

They pushed themselves back. Tania then charged at Gohan. Gohan, jumped back and used his arms to propel her back. The girl's face changed into anger, as she once again charged at Gohan.

This time, Gohan also charged at Tania, each saiyan aiming a fist at their opponent's head. They each received a fist in their face. Tania went flying back while Gohan put his hands into the ground and back flipped back onto his feet. Gohan then charged at Tania with quick speed and shot a fist into Tania's stomach. Tania spat out saliva, as she went flying back.

Gohan stood where he was. "Sorry Tania, I guess I forgot my own strength. Hey, once this is over, I need to tell you something important."

"Stop acting like you know who I am!" Tania yells, a vein pulsing onto her head.

"I do know you. You just can't remember," Gohan continues. "I never even imagined you'd be able to forget everyone. It hurts me to know that you've killed innocent lives, even our own friends. Your spirit is weaker than I remember."

Tania smirked. "Whatever you're claiming is nonsense! I don't care for anyone, but myself. As for you, you should just shut up and die!"

Tania then took off at Gohan with new speed. Gohan put his hands in front of him, ready for the attack. Even in a defense position, Gohan went flying back, only to be kneed in his back. Gohan yelled in pain. Gohan fell down but backflipped to get back onto his feet.

"This is a fight, not a ballerina dance," Tania retorts. "Power up already! I know you're holding back!"

Gohan smiled as his hair became golden, pointing straight up with a piece of hair lying on his face. His eyes became teal, and his aura became golden with lightning surrounding him. A new change was seen. Gohan's muscles grew a lot bigger. '

"As you wish." Gohan says. "This is what you wanted, right?"

We saw as a tiny blush appeared on Tania's face.

Gohan grinned upon seeing this. "Oh, that's right, you've never seen me in this state. Funny how you said that you don't care for anyone but youself and yet you're blushing just like how I remembered."

"Shut up! I hate you!" Tania yells with irritation. A vein once again pulsed onto her head as she charged at Gohan. Gohan simply moved to the left and elbowed Tania in the back, only to be kneed in the stomach after traveling a few feet into the ground. Tania yelled in pain as she coughed out blood. Gohan then put both of his hands together and slammed them into Tania's back, as she went flying into the ground, leaving a crater.

Gohan gently landed onto the ground. "As you said, go Super Saiyan Two. And I've beat you quite easily." Gohan then sensed a power level behind him.

Goku's kid turned around only to be met with a ki blast in his stomach. Gohan coughed out blood as he went flying back into a cliff.

"Gohan!" I yell in concern. "Concentrate!"

"You shouldn't talk too much, stupid," Tania laughs.

"Why not?" says a voice behind her. Tania turned around only to be met with a ki blast in her stomach. Tania went flying back into the same cliff that Gohan had landed in. Tania slowly got up as she spat out a mixture of blood and saliva.