Chapter 29: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part One

My eyes opened, only to see blurred faces looking down at me. It only took a few more seconds for me to see clearly and to recognize that the person who was watching me was the very same boy who knocked me unconscious. Gohan.

I sprung off the ground and got into a defensive stance.  "What are you trying to pull now?!"

"Woah, hold on now," He says with his hands out in a stopping motion. "I'm not going to hurt you."

I looked around to see that the others were there with him. Each of them giving me an expecting look. Gohan gave me a cheesy grin that made me feel that whatever he was saying was true. I dropped down my guard and softly smiled.

"Hi!" I greet them. Some of them also said hello back while Vegeta just crossed his arms and looked the other way with a angry expression. Piccolo just looked at me without saying anything.

I remembered what I had done to them and apologized to each of them.  Everyone except for Vegeta had forgiven me for what I had done. Oh well..

"Why do I feel so kind and innocent right now?" I ask.

"It's because I purified your heart so you woudln't want to do anything bad to anyone good anymore." Gohan answers, still continuing to grin.

"Thank you, I guess."

"Tania?" Krillin calls. "Can you remember any one of us?"

I scanned everyone and shook my head. "Sorry, but I really didn't know any of you until when we fought."

They lowered their eyes. "Oh."

Suddenly I had sensed something and went to find what I was feeling. I had floated into the air, flying up higher to another place. I landed on some nice white tiles and began walking over to the big palace.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Gohan asks as he followed me along with Trunks, Krillin, Piccolo and Vegeta.

"I have a strong feeling that something is in there.  I just don't know what it is, but I can sense it."

Entering into the building, I followed my senses and went into a room that had a glowing orange star ball with six stars on it. I picked it up and stared at it not very interested.

"Oh," I sigh disappointed. "It's just a glowing ball, how boring."

I then tossed it behind myself and turned around to see that Trunks had caught it as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

"Why did you toss it like that?" He asks after settling it in his hold.

"Because, it wasn't anything special." I answer.

"That was a dragonball you tossed carelessly though." Krllin responds.

"So what? It's not like they have any special powers or anything."

"Actually Tania," Gohan speaks, "They do have powers."

My eyes widened a little and I snatched the orange ball out of Trunk's hands.

"Hey!" He whines. 

Shaking the ball, I ordered it to do something. "Unleash your powers piece of stone thing!"

"That's not how it works!" Vegeta yells with an attitude. I stopped what I was doing and replied with an "Oh."

"Well then, what does this thing do?"

"It grants any wish you desire." Piccolo answers.

My face lit up after hearing the good news. "Really?!"