Chapter 14: A Gift For Gohan

Gohan's P.O.V

A few hours passed by since Tania left. The others left too and I couldn't get over the fact that Eternal is Tania's other half.

I glanced at the clock as it read 8:44. Laying my head back down on the pillow, I stared at the ceiling thinking about Tania.

I only just asked her to take Goten home, so what's taking so long?

"Gohan! My poor baby!!" A voice cries after barging into the room then proceeding to squeeze the life out of me.

"Mom?! How did you get here?"

"Tania told me what happened." She answers after letting me go.

I then heard a giggle from the front of the room and saw Tania holding a stack of books. She then setted it down on a side table and sat down on the chair beside me.

"Are you feeling any better Gohan?" She asks while removing the band-aid on my cheek and replacing it with a new one.

"Yeah, what happened to Goten?" I ask.

"Oh, he's spending the night at Trunks's house."

"Now Gohan, if you're feeling better, then it's time to catch up on your homework and studies." Mom says as she placed a large history book on my lap.

"Not now mother..." I sigh heavily.

"Don't argue with me son. Remember, you and your father promised me that after you defeated the androids and save the world, you were going to continue with your education."

"Alright, you win. I'll study..."

"Thank you. I'll be staying at Bulma's for the night and when I return in the morning, you better be done! Tania are you coming too, sweetie?" Mother asks Tania while slightly opening the door.

"No, you can go ahead. I'll spend the night here." Tania replies.

Mom nodded and shutted the door behind her after saying "Goodnight."

Tania grabbed another history book and flipped it to a certain page.

"Gohan, it's time to do your homework!" She playfully smiles.

"You gotta do homework too you know."

"I know. That's why I brought my book with me too! Maybe we can study together."

The girl then turned on the radio. Her actions were a little suspicious to me.

"So what took you so long?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Getting Goten back home shouldn't take almost the entire day.

Tania shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"About that...um-" She starts to explain before being cut off by a news reporter on the radio.

"A couple of hours ago today, world champion, Mr. Satan, effortlessly beaten and arrested several big men who held his daughter, Videl, hostage. Three new heroes who went by the name Tania, Goten and Trunks, came to the scene of the crime, claiming to be three of Hercule's students. They proved this by knocking out most of the men with one punch or kick! Although, after seeing them take off from Satan City, all who lives in this city will wait for the return of these saviors."

I turned back to Tania and stared blankly.

"You caught me! I hope you're not mad or anything. I only went there to get something very special." Tania laughs nervously.