Most Inspirational Quotes Part 1

Okay, here we go: The Most Inspirational Quotes I've heard or seen in Anime. Part 1.

These are in no order and I'll explain why I think they're so inspiring. Just so you guys know, I don't watch too much anime so yeah don't be disappointed if you don't see a favorite quote of yours from a different anime. [Update: There's actually quotes from shows I've never even watched lmao]

---

1. "I won't run, I will stand and look ahead to what I must do. I must face the fear, I won't let it control me anymore. I will use my courage and my bravery to move me forward to what I must do." ~ Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

Now, I don't even watch fairy tail lol, but I saw this and fell completely in love with this quote. To me, I see this as Gray saying that one shouldn't give in to the fear of what they know they must do to change the world in a certain direction or to not give in to your fear to achieve a goal you know you have to do.

Now I don't watch fairytale but that's how I see this quote.

2.

"It is love that can make us strong, but it is also love that can make us weak." ~ Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)

This quote speaks a thousand memories and a million words into my heart. In my opinion, I believe this quote to be true cause there are times you love someone and that person can lift you up, make you feel loved, and cause you to feel such powerful and positive feelings but at the same, they could cause you complete misery. You're the most sensitive during this time and it can get taken advantage of because of your strong love for this person. For this reason, its best to keep your heart guarded but not too guarded that you can't let anyone love you nor you love anyone.

This can be said for any type of love whether platonically, romantically, or family-like.

3.

"To hell with your opinion. I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!" ~ Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Again, I have absolutely no idea what this anime is about but this quote is brilliant! This tells me that I shouldn't let anyone's opinion stop me from going in the direction I want to go in life. This is brilliant!

4.

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future" ~ Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Lmao I keep putting quotes of anime I've never seen but some of these shows I haven't watched really do have some great quotes. This one speaks for itself pretty much. I don't need to explain this one. So next...

5.

"Everyone has things they can and can't do. I'll do what you can't do and you do what I can't do." ~ Sanji (One Piece)

I see this quote as saying that we need to help one another grow instead of doing the complete opposite. That we need to help others when they can't help themselves and that they need to help us when we can't help ourselves.

6.

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them." ~ Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

Finally! A show I actually watch lol. Anyway, this quote is self-explanatory also. If you've never walked in the same shoes as someone, don't even bother trying to tell them you understand how they feel. If you've never been hated, don't tell someone who has been hated that you get that feeling. If you've never been lonely, don't try to act like you've had, to someone who has suffered through it. If you've never been bullied, tortured, and made fun of, don't ever try to comfort and console someone who has been through this experience and pretend to know exactly how they felt through this period in their lives! Never.