Hottest Anime Guys

Yep, you read that right lol. Finally, you guys will get your answers. Now, you never really get to see a list of the hottest anime guys on something like YouTube cause guys are usually the ones who watch anime more than girls.

That's kinda annoying when they make the top hottest women (ESPECIALLY for fairy tail) when obviously us women don't care about other women like that lbvs. (Unless you're into women. I don't judge.)

Anyway, you guys asked, and these are my answers! They are not in order except for the very first one. This list is based SOLEY on the character's physical appearance and not anything else. That's gonna be kinda hard to do cause some of them just get hotter because of their personalities but you know what? Imma just pick the guys where when I first saw them, I was pretty much like, "hot damn papi!" 😂😂 joking joking.

Anyway, complete shallowness ik but trust me, I'm nowhere near shallow. I can't like a hot guy with a nasty heartless personality over the complete opposite kind of guy. Personality is more important to me for sure!

But this list isn't about personality... That will be for my next post. Anime guys with the BEST personalities!

Anyways, like I said, it's NOT in order except for the very first guy. After him, everything is random.

So... the HOTTEST guy in anime that I've seen so far is...

---

1. Usui Takami

Yes, this dude is smoking HOT! When I first saw him, I thought I was gonna go blind from his beauty! This dude is smexy! He works literally EVERYTHING he wears and he's just so dreamy

Yes, this dude is smoking HOT! When I first saw him, I thought I was gonna go blind from his beauty! This dude is smexy! He works literally EVERYTHING he wears and he's just so dreamy. 😍

2. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke 😍 even if this guy is kind of crazy during the show and a asshole during most of it, I cannot deny the fact that he is indeed very sexy lol when he shows up on the screen, it's hard for me to listen to what he's saying some...

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke 😍 even if this guy is kind of crazy during the show and a asshole during most of it, I cannot deny the fact that he is indeed very sexy lol when he shows up on the screen, it's hard for me to listen to what he's saying sometimes cause he looks so good lol like during the Itachi fight and the Deidara one too. That was some good fan service for us ladies.