Chapter 6: Learn To Control Energy

"What do you want now?" I ask a little irritated that I had to put my sleep on hold.

"You must be exhausted after whats been happening to you lately." Gohan says.

"Well of course! It's not everyday that you get chased by a hungry T-Rex!" I shot back frustrated. I continued to stare at the ceiling, rerunning the whole situation I had to go through.

If Gohan didn't find me when he did, I wouldn't even be in this room or talking to him right now. That reminds me..

"Gohan, when you defeated that dinosaur, you were so fast. I was just wandering how you're so strong?" 

I was dumbfounded by this.

Him and his friends... It's like they have super powers or something. I've never seen anything like that in my life!  Just thinking about it is overwhelming.

I looked over at Gohan who seemed a little nervous. It must be the question I asked.

"You don't have to tell me, i'll understand if you won't answer." 

"No, its fine, i'll explain." He makes up his mind. I sat back up extremely interested in what he had to say.

"Well don't just sit there! Take a seat, relax!" I say overly excited. He cocked his head and then smiled, pulling out a chair and sitting across from me. I didn't want to seem obsessed or anything, its just that where i'm from, no living person is able to do that! I watched as he took a deep breath.

"The truth is, i'm not just a human. I'm also a saiyan." He confesses.

"A saiyan? What's that?" I ask.

Gohan then informed me that the saiyans was an almost extinct alien warrior race. He also mentioned that only him, Trunks, two little boys, and a guy named Vegeta was the last in existence still alive.

"So that means that.. You're an alien?" I ask a little shocked over what i'm hearing.

"Yes." He answers.

"So, that means ChiChi is one too?"

"No. My father's full saiyan. I get that race and my powers from him. My mother is strong for a human too but not nearly as strong as my dad and I."

"Oh wow." I comment.

Gohan looks  more like a human though. I never suspectef that he was in fact half alien. I know some people wouldn't probably believe what he's saying, but I get the feeling he's telling the truth.

He then further explained about super saiyans also.

That explains why his hair and eyes changed. I hate to admit it, but that's so cool!

"Gohan, that's really awesome!"

He looked flabbergasted. "You think so?" 

"Yes. I would trade anything just to have a chance to fly and fight like you!." I say cupping my hands together.

"If you like, I can teach you."

"Seriously?!" I say with widening eyes. 

He nodded.

"Ahhh! Thanks so much!"

I can't believe this! I thought that no matter what, it was impossible to fly, excluding jet planes, airplanes, helicopters..etc. 

"Gohan and Tania, you should get some rest. It's way past midnight!" Chi-Chi shouts from somewhere inside the house.

"I'll teach you in the morning, ok? Goodnight." Gohan says with a smirk as he closed the door behind him.