**BONUS CHAPTER**-8

A/N- This will be the fourth chapter from the future world bonus chapters. Refresher: Gohan has just accepted letting Tania be his student along with Trunks.

************************************

It was a dark night... Rain poured furiously from out the sky but when they landed on the ground, it resembled the color of blood. Soon, the raindrops became blood itself. A grown Tania made her way through the rubble of yet another destroyed city. The air was cold and the saiyan's clothes were soaked. Not too far from her, a body lied in a pool of blood while to familiar figures peered over it.

"He's done for..." Android Eighteen stood over the body with a smirk on her face.

Seventeen stood next to her with his arms folded and nodded, "Yeah, now he won't interfere with our plans anymore..."

Tania, filled with grief and hopelessness, only stared at the backs of the cold monsters as they began to ascend into the sky. As they left, the young woman left behind ran to the body ahead of her.

No tears would form in her eyes as they they were too lifeless and drained to do so

No tears would form in her eyes as they they were too lifeless and drained to do so. Her body trembled and her breathing became shallow.

He's dead... He's dead... They really killed him...

The woman stared below her: The man she loved most in the world had fallen.

AGE 777

"NO!" Tania screamed as she sat up from her bed.

She had just awakened from a terrible nightmare. Sweat descended from her forehead as she slowly began to realize that she was still in her hotel room. She took a few more deep breaths as it dawned on to her that she had experienced yet another nightmare.

Gohan... no....

The girl reached for her glasses that layed on the nightstand to her left and placed them on. Though the dream felt real, it really wasn't. There was no rain outside or a bloody sky. Only the full moon was out and nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

However, this dream was real to her the point that she desperately wanted to see the man she loved. So, opening her window, Tania levitated and flew out of it. She had learned to take flight from the help of Gohan and Trunks not very long ago.

Upon making it to where the demi-saiyan stayed, Tania looked through the window in which Gohan's room was in his capsule home. There, on his bed, the warrior slept peacefully and relaxed. In fact, Tania never seen the man more at peace than he was now.

"He's okay..." She quietly said to herself as she slid down to her knees with her fingers still on the capsule house, "Thank goodness..."

Not even a minute later, footsteps entered through her hearing.