Chapter 5: Lost

Chapter 5: Lost

Gohan's P.O.V

"So Gohan, what's up with the girl?" Krillin asks while we search for a empty wasteland to train.

"I only just met her a little while ago; she was unconscious in the woods." I explain.

"Well, whatever the case, she's pretty cute for someone your age. Gohan, you ever thought of going after her?" Krillin snickers.

"No. Why would you want me to do that?"

Krillin only sighs heavily, "You know Gohan... You're just like Goku when he was younger, clueless about women.."

I stared straight ahead all while thinking about Krillin's opinion.

I never really thought about girls. I'm more interested in training with my friends and studying to become a great scholar. I'm gonna have to stay focus on those things and not worry about chasing after some girl who thought I kidnapped her...

Tania's P.O.V

They're gone now.. I need to find my way out of this place. But how? I don't even know which route to take! UGH!That's just great! How am I gonna make it back home before it gets all dark? I don't wanna ask Chi-Chi if I can stay the night... that'll be unnecessary. I'm just gonna have to take a little walk and think this over thoroughly.

I did exactly that and adventured off into the woods. Blue jays were chirping while monkeys hanged down from branches. I watched as squirrels chased each other around like they were playing tag. Everything seemed so beautiful here. I live in the city so i've never really was a nature-type person until now!

A couple of hours passed and I figured the best thing to do was start heading back before it gets dark.

I'll just start have to continue tomorrow then...

I stop and look around.

"Hmm... I think I took that path...Wait no! It was that one... Or was it? Oh no, this is bad! I think i'm lost. Everything looks the same!"

Realizing I went to far and got myself lost out here all alone, I decided to take my brother's advice about building a small shelter for me to live in just in case if I ever gotten lost.

First, I needed to find a place for me to set things up. It only took a couple of minutes for me to do that and I managed to find a barren waste field.

So that's where i'll build my tiny shelter at.

Gathering the supplies was very easy thanks to Shininchi teaching me when I was younger. Thankfully, I didn't need to use up all my energy working on this thing. It only took me about a few hours to complete anyways. Managing to find some firewood was pretty easy too.

"Now that I have a fire keeping me warm and the full moon to look at, I couldn't ask for anything better! " I smile.

I continue to stare at the shining moon, thinking if anyone noticed I was missing.

They probably think I went home, but if you think about it, how am I suppose to get back home? I explained to Gohan that I didn't even know where on earth I was. I feel so stupid for taking a walk through an area I know nothing about...

Closing my eyes, I relax on the green grass and heavily inhale and exhale. Seconds later, I reopen my eyes to see a animal standing above me. It was very tall though to be a normal animal, and I couldn't really tell what it was. So, I rubbed my eyes and completely FREAKED out at what I was really seeing.