Chapter 15: A Tragic Love Story Part One

(Tania's Dream)

Eternal's P.O.V

I wandered through the thick forest, collecting herbs and other medicine to give to the village that was tortured by our own kind: The Saiyans

We all lived on a planet named Kagonart. Us saiyans are well known for our lust for battle, pride and eating habits. Unlike most saiyans, I did not share our love for battle. Most kill their opponents. There was no point in trying to kill others unless it was to save others who are in danger. I've noticed that whenever a saiyan escapes near death, our power would increase ten-fold.

I knew myself and another man was the only ones that had knowledge about this, since we were the only two on this planet who are able to sense ki. After gathering everything I needed, I headed back to the village.

By the time I got there, 25% of those who were severely injured had passed away.

"E-Eternal, please h-help us." A small child croaks, tears rolling down his bleeding cheeks.

Without hesitation, I made my way over to him and kneeled.

"Please do not cry, you're a saiyan! Young one, do not worry though, I may not be able to heal you and your people immediately, but I will be able to numb the pain."

I then stood up and closed my eyes.

"Everyone! I'll numb the unbearable pain you're experiencing. Before I do this though, you must all promise me that you'll not move an inch until I give you this medicine! If you do, you might rupture an organ and die. Do I make myself clear?!" I ask through everyone else's mind.

"Yes." They answer back telepathically.

I nodded and proceeded to gather up some of my own pure energy, then at once, released all of it outside my body and into the saiyans who was close to certain death.

Falling onto my knees, I desperately gasped for clean air.

I over did it with my energy...

"Eternal, are you alright?" A male's voice cries out.

"I'll be okay, i'm just exhausted, that's all."

After resting a few seconds, I reached out for the medicine I brought back with me from the forest and heated it up so that it was now in liquid form. Using my hands, I held onto the liquid medicine and ordered the injured to sip on it cautiously.

One by one I went over to the next person and letted them take in what they needed.

"You should feel a lot better in a few minutes." I inform a young female.

"Thank you." She mutters.

Just as I predicted, everyone soon began to stand up and stretched their bodies. I immediately sensed that all their power levels increased dramatically.

Even though I could've asked what happened, I instead left the group of warriors in search of the one person who I already knew done this.

Following the strong ki, I eventually made my way to the person and paused when I saw a man looking up in the sky. I've fought him a million times before, and never lost once! Since i'm a godess, every single one of the saiyans would have to obey my rules on this planet. One of the rules I do not like getting broken is: No killing

If someone were to break this rule more than two times, I would have to punish that person by taking their own life. I don't want to, but if it's to protect the peace of this world, then I have no choice.

However, this man... Although he slaughtered hundreds, maybe even thousands, I couldn't bring myself to end his life.

"Eternal, the beautiful saiyan goddess-"

"Be quiet Thornkin! Why did you attack all those people?!" I almost yell as he turned turned his attention to me.

Thornkin was very handsome. He had short black hair with spiky hair that hung perfectly over his face. When I first met him about a year ago, his eyes were filled with hatred and anger. Now when I get a better look at them, it seemed a little more innocent and understanding.