Chapter 16: A Tragic Love Story Part Two

A month has passed since I last saw Thornkin. Most of the time I would see him almost everyday, but now I feel like its been a whole year since i've talked to him. Surprisingly, I haven't felt anyones life force fade. Thornkin must've taken a break..

As the wind began blowing, the pink cherry blossoms detached from the branches and went passed me slowly. I stood there watching as they did and sighed. "I wonder what Thornkin's up to?"

I paused as soon as I said that. Thornkin?! I know I did not just ask myself that! He's a murderer and filled with evil!! At the same time though, that look he had in his eyes when he told me that he might be in love with me, it really made me think twice about him. And then that kiss.. Why did I kiss him back? Is it possible I may have feelings for him also. I don't know..

I turned around about to do some more training until I bumped into someone. I instantly fell on my butt and struggled to stand up.

"Eternal?"

My eyes widened when I looked up. Almost immediately, I sprunged back up and got into my stance.

"Thornkin?! What do you want?! If your trying to pick a fight with me, now is not the time to, unless you want me to actually kill you!" I growled. He stiffened, but then rubbed the back of his head with a smile.

"Relax, that's not what I was trying to do. I just wanted to see you, I couldn't get you out of my mind." Thornkin confessed as he continued to smile.

I blushed. "You wanted to see me?"

He nodded and walked towards me while I stepped back.

"I wanted to see you too, I mean get away from me!" I shouted unsure of what to do. He didn't listen and just kept walking towards me. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt him grab a hold of my hand. I slapped his hand off me and began to run as far away as I could from him.

What's wrong with me? For some reason, I got terrified as soon as he held onto my hand. My heart was still racing. A couple of minutes later I reached the place where I first met Thornkin. The place was totally annihilated and filled with buried saiyans. I observed the village a little more before looking up in the sky.

That memory always haunted me when I witnessed him killing my parents and left me for dead. I was too weak at the time and couldn't do anything about it. Losing my real family at sixteen was insanely painful! I could never forgive that man. Ever since that day, i've been training hard and saving lives until I eventually surpassed him.  Thornkin, I hate you! I HATE YOU!

I went to my parents grave and sobbed over their death.

"Mom, dad, i'm so sorry! Please forgive me.. it's all my fault I couldn't save you. I hope that you both will rest in peace."

As I stood there with my face buried in my hands, a hand pulled my tail and when I looked down I saw a small girl named Misaki crying also. "Eternal, please don't cry."

"M-Misaki. Silly, why are you crying too?" I asked her while wiping the little girl's tears.

"Because, your sad." She replied.

I smiled and picked her up. "Misaki, why are you here? You should be at home with your family. Today's your birthday right? It's April 23rd."

"I know. But I wanted you to come with me to see all the pretty flowers that is on the branches at a park."

The park? That's where I ran away from Thornkin. I can't go back there. Not only would I start feeling weird if I see him still there, i'm just gonna..