Chapter 5

I woke up and grabbed my phone to see what time it was. When I clicked my home button I saw a picture of me and Weston that we took at the M&G and I smiled down at my phone... Until I realized that it was 1:00 in the afternoon?! Omg I can't believe that I slept for that long. Before I got up out of bed I decided to post the picture of me and Weston at the M&G.(Picture above, I know it doesn't look like Weston and kind of reminds me of Hunter but just go with it😂)

I only had about 1k followers on Instagram, I don't even know how I have that many because my life is kind of boring. I posted the picture with the caption "Missin youu💜😉" and tagged Weston in it. Right after I posted it I saw that he liked it and replied with
@westonkoury: I miss you tooo😕😘

Then a lot of other comments came rolling in... Some good and some bad.(random usernames)
@westonkouryy_bae: Ugh no back off his mine.
@alexiakouryy2: He doesn't like you. He's mine
@notoplipweston: awe you guys are cute!

I followed the last girl but I rolled the other comments off of my chest and whet to get changed. I showered, through my hair up in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, and put some sweatpants and a crop top from PINK on.

Today was going to be a pretty chill day because my parents weren't home and Caroline was at school. Did I mention that I do online school? I only do online school because I wasn't fitting in at my old school and my parents decided to let me do online school.

I went downstairs and made myself some toast with Nutella on it because that's basically my favorite food! I sat down at the kitchen table, ate my breakfast and started to do my school work. Then my phone rang with a FaceTime call from "Mark😋" I answered the phone but I put my screen to where he couldn't see me because I looked like a potato.

"Hey why can't a see youu?" He asked. "Because I look like a potato" "You probably look gorgeous so come onn" Did he just call me gorgeous? I smiled at that and showed half of my face. "That's better" I laughed and we started talking for a while. "So what are you up too?" I asked him. "Nothing much, we just finished our M&G and so now we are packing" "Oh cool" I told him.

After talking with Mark for about 1 hour we got off and I finished my school work. After I finished my school work I decided to download "YouNow" so I could see what the boys were up to.

When the app downloaded I set up my account with the username @heyyitslexi (don't judge😂) and looked to see if the boys were live. None of them were live so I figured that I would go live for the very first time.

I went under the hashtag girls and the tweeted and posted a pic on Instagram of me going live. "Hey guyss" I said to the camera. "How is your day going?" I only had 100 people watching but hey, it's a start. Then the comments started flowing in.
@ashlyyn10: He's here!!
@yoitswestonswife: OMG BABE IS HERE!!!!
@westonisbae: HEY BAEEE!
"Who's here!!" I asked the camera until one comment caught my eye.
@westonkoury: Guest meee! I miss youu!

"Get in the cue" I told him. Then I clicked on Weston and he popped up on screen. "Heyy" he told me "Hey, so what do you want to do?" I asked him. "Idk what do you want to do?" "We could play truth or dare" "Okay, that's fine" he said. Then everyone started giving us truths and dares and we started reading them out and doing them.

Then I decided to get off because I had already been on for awhile. After I got off of "YouNow" it was 4:00 and I just wanted to sleep, so I took a "quick" nap and replayed the day in my head. Nothing special, I think.

(A/N: Okay I know this chapter sucked and I'm sorryy. But I'm sick and idk what can happen next in this story! Ughh. And thank you all for 100 views!! Yay!
Bye cutiess😋)