Chapter 14

I chased after him. I didn't know what Lucas was thinking. Yeah sure he is my bestfriend but that doesn't mean he can go around kissing me when he knows I have a boyfriend. Well at least I still hope I do.

I stopped for a minute to catch my breath, man was he a fast runner. Then I felt something touch my back. I turned around and it was Lucas. He looked at me with a 'I'm sorry' or 'I really don't know what to do about that' face. "What was that for? You come back and all of a sudden you like me? But you know I have a boyfriend!" I yelled. "I-i I'm sorry, I just got caught up in the moment." He said. "Save it. I have to go find Weston" I said and ran off again.

I went past a door and heard some one crying. I opened the door and saw a figure in the corner with his head in his knees crying. It was Weston. What did I do?! How do I fix it. I walked over and sat beside him. He looked up at me and said "How could you do that? I thought you didn't have a 'thing' with him."

"Okay maybe I lied earlier. We did have a 'thing' back a home but it's nothing now. He just missed me and got caught up in the moment. But I PROMISE all of that is over and he is nothing but a friend to me now. I never meant to hurt you, I'm sorry." I said and started to get up because I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

He grabbed my wrist. "I know you didn't, but I just don't want to lose you. Your so perfect and amazing and smart. You make my life ten times better. I'm just scared that he will try to take you away from me." He said. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "No one will ever come between us. I love you so much and I'm never going to lose you." I said and he kissed me on my forehead and we stood like that for a while.

We eventually walked back to the rest of the crew and I saw that Caroline was still hanging out with Ashlyn and the boys were playing video games. Then I saw Lucas. I ignored him and said "So I guess it's time to leave now". Everyone looked up and said "Yeah".

We all walked out of the building and decided to walk back to my house since it wasn't that far away. Ashlyn and Lucas came with us. I was walking beside of Weston holding his hand and talking about random stuff. Mark kept looking at us with weird faces like he was mad or upset.

When we reached my door we all piled in and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen to get some food because I was starving. I grabbed about 10 bags of chips and 10 water bottles (for everyone) then I saw an empty glass bottle and brought it with me.

When I walked back into the living room they stared at me and Mark said "Don't you think one was enough?" Everyone laughed at that. "Haha very funny." I said and passed the food out. I looked at the empty glass bottle and said "Anyone up for a game of spin the bottle?" I smirked.

They all immediately answered yes because we were bored. Weston looked a little uneasy about it but we told him it was fine. We all sat in a circle and placed the bottle I down I front of us.

"So who's spinning first?" Jacob asked. "Um how about you Hunter?" I said and looked at him. He said "Okay sure" and spun the bottle.

It was spinning and spinning and then it finally landed on WHAT OH MY GOSH IT LANDED ON ASHLYN. I know it's just a game but Caroline gets mad easily. Let's hope this turns out okay...

-Caroline's POV-
Hunter spun the bottle and it kept spinning until it landed on ASHLYN UM NOT TODAY. I thought. I kept my cool but Lexi looked at me and mouthed "Are you good with this?" I mouthed back "Umm no but it's just a game, what can it do?" She nodded.

Hunter looked at me and then at Ashlyn. "C'mon do it already" Blake yelled, I gave him the death glare. Hunter walked over to Ashlyn and sat down beside her. He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back.

OMG HE LIKED IT. The were kissing longer than they were supposed to. I didn't say anything but I think everyone got the memo that I was upset about it. I mean it's just a game but... He liked it... What am I supposed to do now?

"Hey I'm going to go outside for a minute" I said as I stood up. Then I walked outside. I couldn't take it. That was the second time. I was done. I leaned against the house and slid down and buried my face into my knees and started crying.

I couldn't help it, there was nothing else to do. Then someone walked out. I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Are you okay?" Blake asked as he sat down beside of me. I looked at him and said nothing, he obviously knew I wasn't okay because he took my hand and held it. I laid my head on his shoulder and we sat there for I dont know how long.

It was nice and peaceful, the sun was setting and the birds were chirping. It really relaxed me. Blake was so sweet and nice. Why can't Hunter be like him? Why does he have to do this to me. Did I deserve it?

I just sat there thinking about the thoughts that kept crossing my mind. I don't know what to do anymore.

(A/N: Okayy so I know I said I wasn't going to be able to update but I got the chance to! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, honestly I don't know where this book is headed so I would love your feedback! Bye cutiess❤️)