Chapter 9

(FAST FORWARD TO AFTER BREAKFAST)

•Marks POV•
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when I looked up at Weston and Lexi. They were kissing and hugging and it made me sick. I was glad that Lexi was happy honestly but I wish she was happy with me.

I really liked her but she clearly didn't see that when she decided to date Weston. I got upset and went downstairs so I could go live. I clicked on "YouNow" and went live. "Hey guys" I said. "Soo what do you guys want to do?" I asked. I got a lot of comments about me and Lexi. "No we are not dating, we are just friends" I told them.

"MARKKKKK" Lexi yelled. Then she walked in the room. "We are all going out later to Pizza Hut for some food at around 5ish. Are you going to come?" She asked. "Yeah I'll be ready" she started to walk out of the room when I said "Hey, do you want to broadcast with me?" I asked hopefully. "Sure why not?" She smiled and sat down next to me.

Her smile was so cute. I'm glad she was my friend and all but I wish she was more. "Okay so we are going to play truth or dare, so comment some stuff"

We were broadcasting for a long time until we got off because we were hungry and wanted some food before we went to Pizza Hut.

"That was fun" Lexi said. I smiled at her and said "Yeah, we should do that more often" I gave her a hug then we went upstairs. We walked up from the basement and everyone was looking at us. "Y'all were down there for a long time" Hunter said smirking at us. Weston gave me the death stare.

"Chill guys, we were broadcasting, nothing else." Lexi said before I could say anything. "Yeah that's all" I said. "Okay I trust you Lexi" Weston said. "What about mee?" I asked and laughed. "Haha yeah sure whatever" he said.

"So are we still going to Pizza Hut? I'm starvinggg" Jacob said. "Yeah but first we are going to the park because it's on our way" Lexi said. I looked at her. "The park? Why?" I asked. "Because they have a swing set" she said and laughed. Man I loved her laugh. "Your such a child" I said and she playfully punched me in the shoulder.

"So when are we leaving?" Caroline asked. "Umm right now if y'all want to" Lexi said. We all agreed and walked to the park. When we got there Hunter and Caroline were talking and laughing because Hunter was swinging Caroline in the swing and Weston was doing the same to Lexi. Me, Blake and Jacob were sitting on a bench talking.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Lexi the whole time. "Bro we all know you like her" Blake said. "Yeah it's obvious, the way you look at her, the way you are always in a good mood when she's around" Jacob said. I looked at the ground, I knew it and they knew it. "I will wait for her" I told them. "You do what you feel like is best but don't get in the way of her and Weston. You know how he can get and you don't want to hurt Lexi." Blake said.

"I know but I really like her so I'm going to go what I can" I told them then looked back at the ground. I didn't know what yet but I need to figure out a way for Lexi to see that I liked her. I know that her and Weston are dating though, so maybe I should just back off? I looked at Lexi smile and laugh it was so cute, but maybe I just need to let her be happy with Weston.

"Hey are you guys ready to leave?" Blake called. "Yeah we are coming" Hunter said. We all started walking towards Pizza Hut when a couple of supporters stopped us, so of course we had to stop so we weren't being rude.

•Lexis POV•
We were on the way to Pizza Hut when some of they boys supports stopped to get a picture. Then I realized that those were the girls from the carnival. The "leader" saw me and gave me the death glare. So I turned around and started to walk to Pizza Hut by myself. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and it was Caroline.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Those are the girls from the carnival" I looked at them laughing with the boys. "Really?! Wait here, I'll be back." She said.

I watched her walk over to them and grab the boys by the wrists while they were talking and pulled them away. The girls looked at me and gave me another glare and walked away.

"What was that for Caroline?" Hunter said. "Those were the girls who hurt Lexi" she told them. "Oh I'm sorry babe, if I would have know I wouldn't have stopped" Weston said. "It's okay" I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek and we continued to walk to Pizza Hut.

•Marks POV•
We walked into Pizza Hut and everyone but Lexi and I went to order pizza. We picked a table to sit at and sat down. She looked a little sad. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine" I knew she was lying.

After that I went to sit next to her, I have her a big hug and she laid her head on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay" I told her. "I hope so" she said.

•Weston's POV•
We were walking back with our pizza and I looked over at Lexi and Mark. I got angry. Then a girl walked up to me, she was pretty. We talked for a little while when she leaned in to kiss me.

I figured that since Lexi was all over Mark at the moment she wouldn't see. So I kissed her back.

•Lexis POV•
I looked over to see where Weston was because everyone else was back. That's when I saw him. He was kissing someone else. I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek.

I didn't know what to do so I got up and walked out of the place.

•Weston's POV•
I pulled back when I saw Lexi walk out of here. What did I just do?! I ran after her. "Lexi wait!" "Why should I" she said running faster. I finally caught up and grabbed her arm. She turned around with a tear stained face. "Let me exp--" she cut me off. "No I don't want to hear it. Leave me alone."

Then she ran off. Too fast for me to catch up. I don't know what to do. What have I done?

(A/N: This chapter wasn't that great but the next chapter will be filled with stuff.
Bye cutiess❤️)