Chapter 29

I then knock on the door... Someone comes to open it and I see my mom. "LEXI? OH MY GOSH. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! IVE BEEN SO WORRIED" She yelled.

"I-im sorry, mom. I just thought everyone would be better off without me and I couldn't take living without dad, and my mom being gone so much. I needed a break." I sighed.

She didn't say anything. She just embraced me into a hug. I hugged her back. "It's going to be okay, Lex. We will get through this together. I'm going to stay home from now on and get a new job." She whispers in my ear.

"I know mom, but it's just hard sometimes" I say then start to cry. "Don't cry hun. We will get through this. We have to stay strong. Your dad would want us to. I love you." She says tearing up as well.

"I love you too" I say and let go from our hug. She looked behind me and saw Weston, Gage, an Jason standing there. "Thanks so much for bringing her back, she's told me so much about you two." She says to Weston and Gage.

"No problem, just looking out for her" Weston says and Gage does too. Then my mom looks at Jason. "Now, who's this?" She asks pointing towards Jason.

"Oh, this is Jason. My friend. He ran away from here too, and I met up with him while I tried to run away" I tell her.

"Ohh, well don't you think we need to inform his family that he's home?" She asks. "Yes. Jason, do you want to call?" I ask looking back at him.

"Y-yeah." He says uneasily. I nod my head. "Let's go inside" my mom says and we all walk in. Inside I see everyone, Caroline, Her mom, Mark(who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks), Blake, Hunter, Jacob, Lucas and Ashlyn. Ugh who let her in?

They were all gathered around the table in the kitchen. When I walked in they all ran up to me and embraced me into a hug. I hugged them back.

When we were done hugging Mark came up to me "Lexi, please don't ever do that to me again I've missed yo-- Who's this?" He says pointing at Jason who was behind me.

"Oh, he ran away from here too. Just a day before I did. And I ran into him." I say. Mark has a jealous look on his face. "Okay." He says.

"Just please don't ever do that to me again, I've been worried sick. I've missed you so much. I love you" he says. I could say that I loved him back... If I didn't.

"Mark can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" I say and take his hand. "Sure" he says with a worried expression on his face. I look back at Weston and he looks at me. He nods his head. He knows what I'm about to do.

Mark and I walk up to my room. Once we get in a shut the door. He walks over and sits on my bed. "What's up?" He asks. "I think we need a break, I think I love someone else..." I say.

He stands up. He now has an angry look on his face. "After everything we've been through? After I picked up the pieces of your broken heart with Weston?! Why?" He says tearing up.

"M-Mark I'm sorry" I say. "Save it." He says walking past me and out of my room. I then walk over to my bed and sit down.

I can't believe I just did that.. I broke his heart. That's when someone else comes in my room. Weston. He walks over and sits beside me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay" he says. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says and I sit up and turn my face towards his. Then we kiss. It felt right. I felt the sparks. Then I pulled away.

"Thanks" I say. "For what?" He asks. "For cheering me up" I smile. "No problem, princess" he says. "We should probably go back downstairs" I say.

He nods his head and we get up and weak downstairs. When we get down there I see Hunter and Ashlyn in the kitchen talking, Blake, Jacob, and Mark sitting on the couch talking, Caroline and Lucas on their phones sitting at the table, and my mom and Caroline's mom talking in the living room.

Weston and I walk over to Caroline and Lucas and sit beside them. "I'm so glad your okay" Caroline says and hugs me. "Thanks" I say. Lucas and Weston start to talk so I talk to Caroline. She looks upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "Hunter. He's dating me, but he's flirting with her." She says. "Oh, let me go talk to him." I say and she nods her head. I've never liked Ashlyn.

I get up and walk over towards Hunter and Ashlyn. I get closer and here Ashlyn laugh at something Hunter said. "Hunter can I talk to you for a minute?" I say. He nods his head and we go away from Ashlyn.

"What's up?" He asks. "What's up? That's all you can say. You are hurting Caroline. Your dating her but you are flirting with Ashlyn?" I say angrily.

"Can you tell her something?" He says. I nod my head. "Tell her that I'm sorry but I have found feelings for someone else and I think that we should break up" he says.

"Wow. Whatever." I say and walk away back towards Caroline and sit down. "So?" She asks. "Caroline... I'm so sorry but--" I start but she cuts me off. "I knew it." She says and starts to tear up.

She stands up and turn towards Hunter. "Hope you have a great life with her." She says crying and then runs out of my house.

He mom goes after her. I felt so bad.

*later that day*

I am laying in my bed replaying the day. Then I realize that tomorrow is that last M&G down here. The boys have to leave tomorrow. I'm going to miss them so much... Then I fall to sleep.

(A/N : AHH THANKS SM FOR 6k READS!! I'm so excited!😱But I feel like these last past chapters have been sucky.🙄 I'm so sorry😁 I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! Sadly this book is coming to an end, there is probably only going to be one more chapter before this book is complete! BUT I already have a sequel planned! YAY! So be on the look out! Loves you all sm, bye cutiess💜)