Chapter 7

I woke up wrapped in Weston's arms and I couldn't stop think about what I heard last night. Did he love me? Did he mean to say it? Was it even him?! My thoughts were racing. I checked my phone and it was 7:30?! Man why am I up so early?!

I decided to get up quietly so I wouldn't wake up Weston. I looked at him, he was so cute when he was sleeping. I got up and did my "morning routine" and when I was done I went downstairs. Nobody was up yet so I was really quiet. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal from the cabinet and made me a bowl.

I sat down on the stool and ate my breakfast and checked my phone. I wasn't paying attention but when I looked up from my phone I saw Mark staring at me again.. He does that a lot. I snapped my fingers in his face to wake him out of his daydream.

"Hey, are you sleep walking or something?" I said and laughed. "Haha no I was just thinking" "About what?" "About how you decided to fix yourself some breakfast and nobody else" "Hey well y'all weren't up yet and I was hungry" I laughed, then he laughed back. "Whatever, where is the cereal?" "In the cabinet above the stove" I told him.

"So can I ask why you are up so early?" I ask him. "I'm always up this early so I can go for a walk. What about you?" "I don't really know, I'm never up this early" "Oh well I'm about to go for a walk, do you want to come with me?" "Um sure!" I say and we walk out the front door.

As we were walking and talking about random things I kept noticing him glance at me. He looked at me again but this time he found out I saw him looking. "Hey so are you going to be busy later tonight? Maybe we could hang out and go bowling or something?" He asked me.

I looked at him and said "Yeah that sounds great! What time?" "About 7? I would suggest earlier but we have the M&G then." "That's fine, I can't wait" I said smiling. We started heading back to the house and when we got to the front door it was 8:30. Man, we were walking for that long?! We must have had a lot to talk about.

We walked in the door and everyone was up. All eyes were on us. Then I saw Weston, he ran up to me and hugged me and said "Where have you been? I've been so worried" I could tell he had been worried. "Me and Mark just went for a walk." "Oh well don't scare me like that again please. I thought something happened to you" "I won't, promise" I told him smiling.

He was so sweet and caring, I loved him. I'm was glad I had someone like that to look out for me and protect me. I was apparently day dreaming again because Weston snapped his fingers in front of me. "You okay?" He whispered. "Yeah I'm fine" I said back, then he kissed me.

Wow I wasn't expecting that. "Awee how sweet!" Hunter said. Weston pulled back because I was laughing and blushed. "I'm lucky to have found someone like you" he told me.

•Marks POV•(Betcha weren't expecting that)
I was so happy that Lexi agreed to go with me tonight. I couldn't wait. Until we walked through the door from our walk and Weston came up to Lexi and kissed her. I was really upset. I really liked Lexi but Weston was in the way.

I could tell that Lexi liked Weston back so I decided to leave them alone and I went to the basement and I went live. "Hey guys" then I got a lot of comments asking why I looked upset and sad so I decided to tell them. They deserved to know.

•Lexis POV•
I saw Mark walk off after me and Weston kissed. I didn't say anything and we all started talking. "Hey I'm going to go up to my room for a bit" I told them and they all nodded their heads.

I was laying on my bed when I got a notification that Mark was live. I clicked on his broadcast. He looked upset so I kept watching. "Hey guys" he said. "So I met the most amazing girl the other day. We started talking a lot and she is so beautiful and smart and I really like her" he started. "But the only problem is, is that I know that she likes someone else and that person likes her back. I know because they kissed today."

OMG was he talking about me?! No he couldn't be, he's like my brother. Is that why he wanted to go bowling?

"I know, I know it's stupid to be upset over a girl, but she's different I don't know what it is about her but I can't stop thinking about her. What should I do?" I read a lot of comments saying that he should just go for it and ask her out but then there were some comments saying that he needed to let her go and move on.

"Okay well I'm going to get off now guys, because I am going somewhere tonight with that girl. I hope you all have a great day! Byeee!" Then the broadcast ended.

My brain had to much going on to think about anything that just happened. So I looked at me phone and it said 6:30. OML I have to get ready for tonight. I picked out and outfit and walked downstairs to see Mark waiting for me.

"You ready" he asked? "Yeah but first we have to take a selfie" I laughed and he said "Okay" He did the fishy face so I decided to do it too. "That was soo cute" he said. "Yeah, I'm going to post it" I went to Instagram and posted it with the caption "Bowling with him💜☺️" Mark was the first to like it.

He commented @duhitzmark: It's going to be fun!😉❤️ We laughed and went to the bowling alley. We were there for a couple of hours then we came home. "That was soo fun" I said. "Yeah because you won every game" "Hey I can't help that I'm good" I laughed. "Okay I'm going to bed, goodnight" I said. "Goodnight beautiful" he said and I smiled, gave him a hug and went to bed.

(A/N: So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's really late here where I live so I'm going to go to sleep!😁 Next chapter will be out tomorrow! And thank you all for 200 views!! Yayy!
Bye cutiess😋)