Chapter 13

"LUCAS?" I screamed. He looked at me "LEXIIII?!" He screamed back. Then I ran over to him and hugged him so tightly. Lucas was my bestfriend until I had to move here. I missed him so much, we used to do everything together!

I let go and said "What are you doing here?" "Obviously I came to see you because I missed youu!" He said. I smiled and gave him another hug. "Haha okay I know you were going to be excited but not this excited" he said and I laughed.

"Well I missed you." "I've missed you too princess" he said. He used to always call me that and TBH I missed it. Then I looked back and everyone was still standing there. "Oh Lucas this is Caroline, Weston, Mark, Blake, Hunter, and Jacob. Guys this is Lucas, my bestfriend from my old town." I said.

"Hey" Lucas said. "Hey" they said back. Weston just stood there. Not saying a word. I turned back to Lucas. "Hey I have to go to sound check right now, maybe we can meet up after?" I said. "Sure thing princess, I'll be waiting" he said then gave me a hug and walked away.

"Soo, y'all seem close" Hunter said. "Well duh he is my bestfriend" I said. "What about me?!" Caroline said. "Oh sorry, he is my best guy friend" I said and smiled.

Then we all walked backstage to sound check.

(Skip to after sound check)

"So, he calls you princess?" Weston finally said. "Yeah. He always has though since we were little" I said back. "Oh so y'all never dated?" He said. "No, I have my eyes on someone else" I said and smirked. "Yeah and who's that?" He said. "Take a guess" I said.

Then he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad I can call you mine." He said right before he tickled me to death. "Noo please don't! I hate being tickled" I said through laughs.

"Your laugh is so cute" he said. "Eh. It's not the best" I said and then he looked at me and said "Wanna bet?" Then I smiled back at him.

I finally managed to get him to stop tickling me and then we only had 5 more minutes until the M&G started. "Hey we need to get ready for the M&G" I said. "I guess, but that was funnn! I can't wait till we are done with the M&G so we can hang." He said.

I smiled then Mark came in. "Hey guys we have to go" he said in a kind of disappointed way. "Okay, let's go." Weston said and we left.

(Skip to M&G)

We walked over to our spot where all of our supporters were waiting to take pictures with us. There was a bunch of security guards holding back everyone and we had to walk through them. "Wow, look, they are all here to see us!" I said. Mark just nodded his head. I was walking beside of Mark because that was the order that we were put in.

It was so loud and people were pulling on our clothes and hair and it really hurt. All of a sudden I was being pulled to the ground because someone jumped on my back and made me fall. She was taking pictures and selfies while I was on the ground.

Then I felt a hand on my wrist trying to help me up. It was Mark, I knew his soft gentle hands from anywhere. He helped me up and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. LEXI STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. He asked "Are you okay?" and I said "Yeah I'm fine thanks". Then gave him a quick hug and walked to my station.

It was so nice meeting all of my supporters! They were so amazing. They told me stories of how I helped them and saved them and I almost cried. I looked over at Hunter and he was talking to one of his supporters when she kissed him on the cheek.

I didn't think anything about it until I saw him slip her his number on her hand. Then he kissed her on the cheek. I was so frustrated. I just had to tell Caroline. But how? I let it go after about 1 more hour of meeting people.

The M&G was finally over so we all went to the back to hang out before we left. Weston, Blake, Mark, and Jacob were playing a video game and Hunter and Caroline were talking. Ugh. I though about what he did at the M&G and just had to tell Caroline.

I walked over to them and said "Hey can I talk to you for a minute?" she said "Yeah sure" and we walked outside. "What's up?" she asked. I sighed and said "I don't know how to tell you this but at the M&G I saw Hunter give the girl his number then he kissed her on the cheek." I let out a long sigh waiting for her response.

She just looked at me until she broke down in tears. I hugged her and said "I'm sorry Caroline, maybe you can talk to him about it?" she nodded and said "Yeah maybe she needed help for something, I will ask him. Thank you for telling me, that's why your my bestiee!" she said and we laughed heading back inside.

We were walking and all of a sudden someone bumped into me. I fell on the ground beside the person who bumped into me. She screamed and said "OMG YOUR LEXI!!" I looked at her, smiled and said "Yes I am,what's your name?" I stood up and so did she. "My names Ashlyn! I'm so sorry for bumping into you" she said.

"Its okay" I said. "So you know Caroline right?" I asked. "Obviously, who doesn't" she said laughing. "Okay good, do you want to hang with her for a bit, I have to go catch up with an old friend." I said. "Sure that would be amazing!" she said.

"Okay, that's great, that will help me take my mind off lf things for a bit" Caroline said. Then they walked off and I took my phone out of my pocket about to call Lucas so we could hang but before I could dial someone's cold hands were over my yes and I couldn't see.

"Guess who" they said. I knew that voice anywhere. I turned around and gave him a hug. "Lucas!!" I screamed. Maybe to loud. He looked at me and just stared at me. "You already knew I was here, why are you so excited?" he laughed. "Maybe because I missed you so much!" I said.

"I've missed you to princess" he said. Before I knew it he kissed me. And it was such bad timing. He leaned back and looked up. I did the same. I wish I didn't do that though because when I did I saw Weston just staring at us. Then he walked away. I chased after him.

(A/N: AHHH 1.1K READS!!! Thank you all so much!!😍 I'm also sorry that it took me forever to upload this chapter! I won't be able to update for a little while and I hope you all understand. I will update as soon as I can though! I love you all so much! Bye cutiess😘)