Chapter 24

"Weston I-i" I started before Mark ran through the front door. He ran up to me and hugged my so tight I couldn't breath. "M-Mark I ca-an't brea-ath" I said between breaths.

He let go and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I was just worried about you. We got Weston's text and called an uber but we got caught up in traffic" he said.

"I'm fine. I just wasn't felling well and Weston called an uber and we left." I looked at Weston. He nodded his head in agreement and smiled.

I turned back to Mark. "Oh okay. Just don't scare me like that again please" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"So, do you want to finish the movie or?" Weston asked. I nodded my head. "Sure, are you guys gonna stay too?" I asked the rest of the guys.

"No, I'm gonna head to bed" Jacob said. "Me too" Blake said. "Don't forget about me" Hunter said. "I guess I will too" Caroline said. Then they all walked to bed.

I nodded my head. "What about you Mark?" He looked at Weston and gave him a glare. Then Weston shot up his hands and said "Dude you can trust me".

"Okay fine, I am really tired. I'm going to head to bed too" Mark said. "Okay, sleep tight" I said. "You too" he said and kissed me on my forehead and walked to bed.

Then I turned to Weston. He was staring at me. "So, about what you said." I started. "You know I'm dating Mark now. You'll always have a special place in my heart. And I will always love you. But I'm dating Mark."

"I-i know. But maybe later on if it doesn't work out with Mark... Because he does have to go back to Pennsylvania soon... And we live close. Just think about it, k?" He says.

"Okay... I'll think. But I don't know yet." I say. "I understand." He says and gives me a hug. I hug him back. "Okay so let's finish this movie!" I say in excitement.

He chuckles and says "Okay, calm down". I playful punch him in the shoulder and laugh along with him.

Eventually he starts the movie and we sit there in silence watching the movie and eating a bunch of candy.

-Weston's POV-
Lexi laid her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep. Typical Lex, can't even finish a movie without falling asleep. I chuckled.

I wrap my arm around her and put a blanket over her. She looks so beautiful while she sleeps. Okay I know that sounds stalkerish but it's really not, I'm just stating the facts.

I really wish she was mine again. I miss her so much. I miss nights like these. The boys and I have to leave soon because we only have one other M&G here in about 2 days. Then we have to leave.

I don't want to leave. Yeah sure we only live about 20 minutes away (A/N: Idk if that's how long it was originally but that's how long it is now) but that doesn't mean we can see eachother everyday.

She does online school and I go to public school... Maybe I can convince her to go to my school! I'm also glad that we have to leave because that means that Mark has to go back to Pennsylvania.

So it's a win/lose situation. I look at Lexi again. I wonder what she's dreaming about. I thought. I decide to carry Lexi back to her room. I pick her up and take her upstairs. She's so light, She weighs as much as a feather!

I get to her room and open the door I walk over to her bed and put her under the covers and tuck her in. "I hope you sleep well baby girl. I love you and I always will..." I say softly and kiss her forehead then walk out of her room.

-Lexis POV-
I wake up in my bed. Weston must have carried me up here, he's always been so strong. I get out of bed and do my daily routine and put on some black ripped skinny jeans with Marks hoodie that said "DuhitzMark and chill" on it.

I put my hair into a night ponytail and put on my red converse and go downstairs for breakfast.

I see Caroline and Blake standing in the kitchen, Mark and Jacob are broadcasting in the living room and Weston and Hunter are sitting at a table in the kitchen on their phones.

I walk over to where Mark and Jacob are. "Good morning" I say to them and kiss Mark on the cheek. He blushes then hugs me. "Good morning beautiful" he says. I wave to the broadcast and the go and get something to eat.

I grab the cereal and milk and a bowl and start eating. Weston walks over to me. "Hey I was wondering if you want to go to the movies or something?" He asks. "Sure, sounds fun." I say and smile.

"Cool, when do you want to leave?" He asks. "We can leave now if you want" I say. "Sure, let me grab my penny board first" he says and runs off. I walked over and put my dishes away and went and got my penny board.

Weston comes back with his penny board and we start to walk to the door when Mark stops us. "Where are y'all going?" He asks. "We are going to the movies" I say. "Didn't y'all just hang out? I wanted to hang out with you today" he whines.

I roll my eyes. "Well you should have asked first" I say. "Okay fine but we are hanging out after. I love you" he says and kisses me. I kiss him back and then Weston and I leave.

We walk to the road in front of my house so we can ride our penny boards the rest of the way. I lay my penny board down and Weston does the same. "Hey before we go let's take a selfie" he says.

I nod my head and he holds his phone up. We take a few but then we finally get the perfect one. "I'm going to post it" he says. Then my phone goes off. It was his notifications. Okay don't judge me, I turn on everyone's notifications.

I click on his page and there was the pic of me and him (Pic Above) with the caption "Missed hanging out with this cutie😉💞" I liked it and commented "I missed hanging out with you too😘"

Then I put my phone in my back pocket and we rode off to the movies.

(A/N : Okay... So this chapter honestly sucks and I'm SOOO sorry I haven't been updating, I've been really really busy lately! Comment what you though of this chapter because I really didn't like it😕 Bye cutiess❤️)