Chapter 21

We were walking to get food and I couldn't stop thinking about Weston. Why would he show up now? I need to find him and talk to him.

Mark and I were still holding hands. "I'll be right back. I need to go to the restroom" I said. He looked at me with a sad face "Okay, don't be long I'll miss you" I nodded my head and went to find Weston.

I was searching until someone ran into me and we both fell. I was laying on the ground when someone's hand was held out for me to grab. I looked up and saw Weston.

I took his and and stood up. "We really have to stop meeting like this" I laughed. "Sorry" he said. "It's okay" I said. There was an awkward silence after that until Mario broke it.

"Hi, I'm Mario" he said. "I know, my friend watches you sometimes" I laughed. "Cool" he said. Another awkward pause.

"I better be going now. See you at the M&G later?" I asked. "Sure. Bye" he said and I walked off. Well that was awkward.

I walked back to where Mark and the rest were eating. I sat down beside Mark. They all just looked at me like they've seen a ghost. "Where have you been?" Mark asked. "Oh sorry, I kind of ran into someone" I said. "Who?" He asked. "Weston".

They looked at me again. "Really? Where?" "He's just over there with Mario" I said. "Oh" he said and looked back down at his food. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't order anything.

After about 10 minutes of laughter and Hunter covered in food we decided to go home and get ready for the M&G.

At home I went up to my room and I had to do the toughest thing any girl has to do... Pick an outfit.

I stood in my closet for about 5 minutes and it looked like a tornado just went through it! I decided on a white crop-top and my high-waisted shorts with a light coral cardigan over it. I matched it with my high-top white converses.

I went over to my bathroom and played Like That by Jack and Jack and hopped in the shower.

I got out, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to curl my hair.

After I finished my hair I put on some concealer, mascara and some lipstick. Then I walked downstairs to make sure everyone else was ready to go.

-Marks POV-
"Okay, does everyone know what they are doing tonight?" I asked nervously. "Yep, everything is ready bro. No need to worry" Jacob said.

"I want everything to go perfectly.." I said. "We get it, I would want it to too" Blake said. They all continued to talk about the plan. I was so nervous I couldn't think about anything else.

"Bro you okay?" Hunter asked. He snapped me out of my daze. "Oh-uh yeah sorry, just nervous" I said. Then Lexi came downstairs.

She was so beautiful. I'm so ready for tonight.

-Lexis POV-
I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting on the couch whispering to one another but when I came down they all stopped an looked at me.

I wonder what they were talking about. "Hey, um we have five minutes until we have to leave" I say. "Okay, we're ready" Hunter says and looks at Mark.

(Skip to M&G place)

Caroline and I were sitting on the couch in the little room that the boys were waiting in until they went out on stage.

It was very awkward because Weston was there and we weren't really talking at the moment.

"Okay guys your on" their manager said. They nodded their heads. Blake was the first to go out on stage. All the girls were screaming so loud. "Hey guys! ARE YOU READY?!" Blake yells. All of the girls scream even louder.

"I can't hear you!" He yells again. They scream even louder now and he laughs. Then Weston and Hunter run out. Before Mark and Jacob run out Mark kisses me on the cheek and I wish home luck.

I really like him. I walk over so I can see the boys on stage. They were playing truth or dare and they were so happy.

After about 10 more minutes they have done a lot and STILL has a lot of energy. "Okay, that was fun but Mark has something he wants to say" Blake says and hands the mic to Mark. He looked nervous, I wonder what he had to say?

-Marks POV-
We were having the best time. I was really happy. But then it was time to do the thing I was really nervous about.

Blake said something but I wasn't paying attention. Then he handed me the mic. My hands were sweating really bad. Okay this is it.

"Okay so there's something I've been meaning to do for a while now but never got the courage to. So I'm doing it now..." I looked up at the crowd and they were silent.

"There's this girl that is really special to me. I've liked her since the day I laid eyes on her. She's beautiful, kind, smart and I-I think I love her..." That's when the gasps start.

I bite my lip. "...Lexi, will you please come up here?"

-Lexis POV-
"...Lexi will you please come up here?" Mark asks. I stand there in shock. After standing there like and idiot Caroline finally pushes me up on stage. Mark holds his hand out for me to grab and I take it.

He walks me over to the middle of the stage. It was so quite. The light was so bright I had to squint my eyes. My heart was racing a thousand miles a second.

I stare into his beautiful blue eyes and he stares into my eyes. "Lexi... Your the most amazing, talented, kind, loving, caring, and the most beautiful person I've ever met... Will you make me the most happiest guy alive and..."

Oh no, the question. It's coming. What do I do? UGHHH I HATE FEELINGS.

"...Will you be my girlfriend?" He looks at me... I let go of his hands and look at the ground... "Mark, I'm sorry I can't" I say trying to hide my smile. I look back up at him and he looks sad. "Mark. I'm kidding OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I say and jump into his arms. His eyes light up! "I'm so happy to call you mine" he whispers into my ear.

"I love you" I say. "I love you too " he says then our lips crash into one another. "Aweeeee look at #Mexi!" All of the boys say with their phones out taking videos and pictures... Well all except for Weston. I look at him. I could see the hurt in his eyes... Oh no.

(A/N : AHHH so what did you think of this chapter? Do you ship #Mexi? Or do you still ship #Lexton? Comment below!😉 Bye cutiess❤️)