Chapter 6

"Lexi wake up!!" Caroline said while she was jumping up and down on my bed. She practically lives with us since my parents are always gone she stays in the guest room, so there is no point in asking why or how she got in my house.

"Okay, okay I'm up chill" I told her. "I'm going to get some food" "Okay I'll be down in a second". I told her while I grabbed my phone. It was 10:35, why did she wake me up this earlyyyy? I check my phone. It was blown up with texts from Weston that read
(W= Weston || L= Lexi)
W- Me and the boys are on our way over.
W- Lexi wake up, we will be there in s couple of hours, we left earlier
W- LEXIIIIII
What was he talking about?! Why were they going to be over here later? I texted him back.
L- Wait why will you be over soon?!
W- Oh Caroline didn't tell you? She said that you said it was fine if we stayed at your house because we have a M&G in your town.
L- What? She didn't tell me. I mean it's fine if y'all stay I just wish she would have told me.
W- Oh okay well don't be mad we are almost there.
L- It's okay, see you soon☺️
W- See you😉

"CAROLINEEEE" "What?!" "Why did you invite the boys over to stay and not tell me?" "Oh umm they needed a place to stay for their M&G and you know how my parents are" "Ughh okay I guess it's fine" "Okay well I'll be down in a minute" "Okay" she said.

I was kind of happy that they were coming so we could all get to know each other better. But I was also kind of mad that no one told me. I jumped out of bed, took a shower, put on an outfit, brushed my teeth, and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went to my window and took a selfie because there was good lighting there. I decided that this picture looked really cute so I posted it on Instagram(picture above). Then a comment caught my eye,
@westonkoury: See you soon😍

I smiled then put my phone away and walked downstairs when the doorbell rang. "I got it" Caroline said. She opened the door and we saw 5 boys standing in my front yard. Hunter ran up and hugged Caroline.

Then I saw Weston look at me and he also ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged him back. Then Mark ran up to me and hugged me too. I really did miss them.

"Heyy" I finally said to break the silence. "Hey" they all said back. "So I guess that since you are going to be staying here you are going to need a room, so let me show you all where you will be staying." I told them. They nodded their heads and I showed them to the basement.

"I know that it's not the best but there is a one regular couch and 2 pull out couches, you can pick who gets what. While you unpack I'm going to go get you all some blankets and pillows" I said.

"Hold on I'm coming with you" Mark said. We were walking upstairs to get the blankets and pillows and we were completely silent until he said "So how have you been?" "Pretty good but better because y'all are here" I said and he smiled at me.

We walked into the guest room where Caroline stayed because that's where the extra pillows and blankets were. Mark and I grabbed a handful and went back to the basement to give them to the guys. When we got back down there, the lights were off so I turned them back on and next thing I knew I got pied in the face.

"What is going on?!" I said through a laugh. "haha we got you! And post." Weston said. "Noo please don't put that on there" "Too late" he said. I ran out of the basement to get the pie out of my hair and face then went to the kitchen where Hunter and Caroline were.

They were hanging out a lot recently I wonder what's going on with them two. Then the boys came up from the basement. "I'm hungry" Blake said. "Your always hungry Blake" Jacob told him. "Seriously dude. But forreal we should order pizza or something." "Okay I guess but can someone else do it?" I asked. "I will" Blake said. "Hey you know what we should do?! We should broadcast!" Weston said.

We all agreed and he got on. We were on for a min when the comments came in. But before his supporters could say anything Weston said "Guys we are all just friends okay? We are not dating." He said looking at me with a smirk. What does that mean? "What should we do?" Mark asked the camera. "Comment 1 for truth or dare, comment 2 for never have I ever." Weston said.

We got a lot of 1s then there was some 2s but we decided to play truth or dare. "Okay so give us some dares" I said.

•Weston's POV•
I was reading some of the comments when I saw one that read "I dare you to kiss Lexi" I looked at Lexi and then back at the camera. I said "Okay" then walked over to Lexi. My heart was racing. I leaned in and before I knew it my lips touched hers... I felt sparks fly, it was amazing. I really think I like her.

•Lexis POV•
My heart was racing. But before I knew it we were kissing. I felt some sparks. It was magical. Then he pulled back. "Um hey this was fun but I forgot I still had some school work to finish" I said. Stupid. Why am I so stupid?! "But it's the weekend" Caroline said. I didn't say anything about it and went up to my room.

My head had a million thoughts in it, I didn't know what to do. I was sitting on my bed when I heard a faint knock on my door. "Come in" I said. "Hey, I-i I'm sorry if I made it kind of awkward down there." It was Weston.

"Oh no it's fine, I just had to clear my thoughts" I told him. "Oh okay, well I just wanted to check on you" he was so sweet. He was just about to walk out of my room when I said "Please don't leave." "Okay I won't" he said while he made his way over to my bed and laid on it beside me.

I was laying there wrapped in Weston's arms and was slowly drifting to sleep. But before I fell into a deep sleep I heard  three words "I love you." then I went to sleep.

(A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! I'm so excited for these next chapters! Things are going to get really juicy!
Bye cutiess😋)