Chapter 16

I woke up to the sound of rain pellets dropping on my roof. I checked my phone to see that it was only 7:3o, I've been waking up early recently. I figured since it was going to be a gloomy day I would just put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and put my hair in a messy bun. So that's what I did.

After that I walked downstairs to see that nobody was awake so I decide to make some chocolate chip waffles. That was my favorite breakfast of all time! I grabbed the waffle mix and the chocolate chips and put them in the waffle maker.(A/N im not sure if that's what they are called but you know what I mean😂)

I was scrolling on my Instagram to see a picture.... I wish that I didn't. It was a picture of me and Mark KISSING. Who took this picture? Nobody was around us!! What am I supposed to do now?? I felt my eyes water, I felt so guilty. "Lexi? Why are you up so early?" I heard. I didn't answer. I couldn't keep in the tears any longer, so I was bawling my eyes out.

I felt arms wrapped around me. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I looked up to see Mark standing there. I still didn't say anything, I just showed him my phone. "Oh no, who took that?" He said frustrated. I shrugged my shoulders "I-I dont know, but how am I sup--posed to explain this to Wes--ton?" I said between tears. His hug tightened on me.

"It will be okay, I promise. You can just explain to him that you were caught up in the moment and that you were upset---if he finds out." He said. I looked up and him, "Thank you Mark, you always know what to say". I turned around and hugged him back.

-Marks POV-
I couldn't believe that someone took a picture of us. I didn't know who took it, but I promise I will find out. Lexi was hurt. But I'm sure that kiss meant nothing to her, but it meant everything to me. I really liked her. A lot. I explained to her that everything will be okay and we will just explain to Weston what happened. If he finds out.

We were still hugging when we heard a sound, *beeeeeep*. She looked up at me and smiled. "Oops, I forgot about the waffles." I laughed a little. She got up and checked them. "Yes, there not burnt, yet." She laughed. Man I love her cute laugh.

-Lexis POV-
I took the waffles out of the waffle maker. Luckily they were not burnt. I took a plate out of the cabinet and laid the waffle on it, trying to think of what I was going to say to Weston.

Apparently I was in a really deep though because Mark snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Oh sorry, I was thinking" "About what?" "Nothing" I lied. I changed the topic. "Hey what about that M&G that was planned for later? Is it still happening?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, it's raining really hard out there. I guess it depends on if the rain stops" he said. "Oh" he said. It got quiet as I sat there eating. Mark finally broke the silence "Do you want to do an early morning broadcast with me?" He asked. "Noo, I look terribleeee" I said carrying out the 'e'.

"You look beautiful. And plus it's to late because I'm already on" he laughed. I sighed "Ughh please don't make me" I said. "C'mon, do it for me pleasee" he said as He walked over and picked me up bridal style. I tried to get away from his arms but he was to strong. "You weakling" he laughed. I couldn't help it, I let out a giggle.

All of sudden I was being put down. "Finally" I said and laughed. I spoke to soon. He started to tickle me and I laughed so hard. "N-no please st-op" I said between laughs. He ignored me and kept on tickling me.

I used all of my strength and finally pushed him off. "You w--in" I said out of breath. We both laughed and went up to the camera. The comments were flowing.

"Awee I ship it!❤️"
"GOALS!😍😍"
"#MEXI FOREVER!"

I looked at Mark and his face was as red as a tomato. I'm pretty sure I was blushing too. He looked at he camera again "Guys we are just friends! Nothing is going on between us." He said then looked at me with a smirk on his face. What was that supposed to mean?

"Okay, let's play truth or dare" I said. "Okay, Lexi truth or dare?" He said. "Dare" I smirked. He looked at the comments to pick out a dare. He read one that said "I dare you to kiss Mark😏" oh no not again. I looked at him with a 'seriously again. Please don't' face.

He just said "C'mon, do it for the viewers" he whined. I sighed and before he could lean in I ran off. I heard him say "You can run, but you can't hide!". "Oh yeah? Watch me!" I yelled back.

I ran into my room and locked it. I was breathing heavily, but I let out some laughs. I soon heard Mark knocking on my door rapidly. "See I told you that you wouldn't get me!" I laughed. He said "It's okay guys I'll get her don't leave." He must have brought the broadcast with him.

I unlocked the door and ran into my closet. That was a stupid idea. He grabbed me from behind and said "haha I got you!" "Okay fine, you win again" I said. "Oh but don't I always win?" He smirked.

"Okay whatever, let's finish the broadcast." I said. We sat his phone on my desk and I looked at the comments.

"You never did you're dare Lexi"
"Chicken, c'mon pleasee"
"#MEXI #MEXI"

I looked at Mark and he looked at me. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. NO LEXI STOP. "I can't believe that we are doing this again" I whispered so the broadcast wouldn't hear me.

"It will be fine. It's just for the broadcast" he said. I sighed and nodded my head. He leaned in but before our lips touched someone barged through the door. "WHAT THE?" Oh no....

(A/N: Ahh sorry for the cliffhanger! I decided to make a this a cute little chapter about Lexi and Mark because why not? I hope you are enjoying my book because I'm having fun writing it! Who do you think came in the door? Comment it below!😊 Bye cutiess❤️)