Chapter 30

I wake up the next day to my alarm. Ugh, why do I have to wake up so early? Oh yeah, that's right, the last m&g then the boys leave...

I get out of bed and walk to my closet. I pick out my white crop top, and my leggings. Then I grabbed my converses and walked over to my bathroom.

I then hopped in the shower. 20 minutes later I got out, put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and then decided to curl my hair.

After I was done I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw everyone already ready and eating.

"Wow, thanks for waiting for me to eat." I say and roll my eyes. "We fixed you a plate" Weston said and smiled. I laughed and said "Thanks". Then I walked over and sat down beside him.

He leaned over, "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear. I blushed, "Thanks, love you" I said. "Love you too" he said then kissed my cheek. Then I started to eat.

*after breakfast*

"Is everyone ready?" My mom asks smiling. "Yes, coming!" Blake says and walks out of the door following my mom. Then we all follow Blake to the car.

When we get in the car I get to sit beside Mark and Weston, yay! (Note my sarcasm)

*after car ride*

We finally arrive at the place of the m&g. The car ride was pretty silent, the only people really talking was Hunter and Ashlyn.

Hunter decided to take Ashlyn to the m&g, since they were getting closer. How could he like her? She stole Hunter away from my bestfriend. Who does that?

I am walking with Weston into the place. There is so many screaming girls, it's overwhelming. I haven't told anyone this but I hate large crowds.

The girls are pulling on my clothes and my hair. I start to tense up. Weston looks at me and he can tell that I'm not comfortable.

I move closer to him. He then takes my hand and squeezes it then leans over to me and whispers "It's okay, we are almost there" he reassured me.

I nod my head.

We finally get inside the place and we got to the room where we are doing a sound check. Then my phone buzzes.

Lucas🙂: I'm leaving for home soon. Hopefully we can see each other before I leave? :)

I text back immediately.

Me: Sure, can we meet up later today? I'm at the m&g with the boys, and then we have to drop them off at the airport.

Then my phone buzzes again.

Lucas🙂: Sure, have funn! Bye princess!

Me: Byee!

Then I put my phone in my back pocket and continue to walk over to the sound check room.

*after sound check*

I walk over to where the boys are sitting after sound check and sit down beside Weston. He was laughing so hard that his face was red.

"What's so funny?" I ask him. "Inside joke between me and the guys" he stars between laughter. I look over and see the rest of the boys laughing as well.