Chapter 19

-Westons POV-
"I remember that I didn't want to break your heart..." She said. I looked at her in a confused way. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I-i I'm sorry... That's all I remember I don't know why" she said. I had a feeling that I knew what she was talking about. I bet when Mark kissed her, she kissed him back... No, It can't be. She loves me.. Right?

My heart sank to the floor.

-Lexis POV-
"Okay, times up." The doctor said while walking through the door. I looked back up and the boy and he leaned down and kissed my cheek and walked away. Why does this happen to me? Everything I touch, I break. Even the person I love... Well I think I do.

*1 hour later*

"Okay, you seem to be doing fine. Your memory will start to come back in a couple of days, just take it easy until they do come back." The doctor said. "Thank you" I smiled. "No problem sweetie" she said and walked out of the room.

When the doctor left a girl and 5 guys came in. I kind of recognized them from earlier. They smiled at me with their tear stained faces. "Hey, the doctor says that you can leave now. I brought you some clothes so go change into them." The girl said, I think her name is Caroline.

I smiled and took the clothes that she handed me and went to change. There was some gray sweatpants and a red sweatshirt that said 'DuhitzMark and chill' I laughed and put my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. "So whose DuhitzMark?" I asked looking back down at the sweatshirt. The cute boy with brown hair and blue eyes stepped up.

"That would be me" he said. "Okay" I said and laughed, and so did everyone except for the one that said he was my boyfriend, Weston. "C'mon ma lady" Weston said and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and we all walked out of the building to Caroline's Moms car.

When we got in the car I sat beside Mark and Weston. It was pretty quiet the whole way home. So I just sat there trying to remember things, I wish I didn't because now I have this huge migran.

When we pulled up to my house we got out of the car and walked inside. I sat down on the couch and everyone sat around me, staring. It was pretty awkward considering I don't remember them. They filled me with information to try and see if anything was coming back to me... It wasn't.

"So do you remember anything?" Blake asked. "No, I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything" I said. My head started hurting worse as everyone was bombarding me with questions about my past. I couldn't take anymore of it so I started crying.

"Can we stop for today?" I asked politely. "Sure princess" a boy with brown hair and blue eyes asked me. His name was Lucas, he says that we were bestfriends before I moved here. He came up to me and gave me a hug and said "It's okay, your memory will come back" he said trying to be comforting. I nodded my head.

Weston came up to me and wiped my tears away. "A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve to cry. Why don't I take you upstairs and you can rest" he said. "Okay, thanks" I said. He was so sweet.

He escorted me upstairs to my room. "Wow" I smiled. He laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Oh nothing, I just like seeing you smile, it's cute" he said. I blushed and sat on the bed and covered my face with my hands.

"Dont cover you beautiful face. It's cute when you blush" he said. "Thanks" I giggled. We were so close. His face inches from mine, before I knew it we were kissing. I didn't feel anything. No sparks, no fireworks, nothing. What does that mean?

I pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "I-i just don't feel anything..." My voice trailed off. "Wh-what do you mean?" He asked with a confused look on his face. I looked up at him, he was hurt. I could see it in his eyes. He knew what I was going to say...

-Westons POV-
I knew exactly what she meant. I was broken. "I just don't feel any sparks between us.. No fireworks... Nothing" she sighed. I felt tears coming but I held them back. "What are you saying?" I asked.

"Maybe we should take a small break.. Maybe until my memory comes back?" She said. "If that's what you want" I said and stormed out. I grabbed my penny board and walked through the living room where everyone else was. I didnt stop to tell them where I was going.

I ran out the front door, I heard footsteps behind me "Weston" "Where are you going?" I heard people yell. I didn't stop and to be honest I don't know where I was going. I just kept skating until I was far away from here.

-Hunters POV-
We were in the living room playing a game when Weston came storming through here and walking right out the front door. I ran after him. "WESTON BRO WHERE YOU GOING?" I yelled. He didnt turn back. What was he doing? What happens between Lexi and Weston? Why did he just storm out like that's?

There were so many questions going through my head, when I decided to go ask Lexi what happened. I walked upstairs to her room to see her crying on her bed. "Are you okay?" I asked.

-Lexis POV-
I was sitting on my bed crying when Hunter came through the door. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I-im fine" I lied, I was broken. "What happened?" He asked as he came and sat down beside me embracing me into a hug.

"I--we broke up" I stuttered and sobbed into his shoulder. "It will be okay princess, you'll get through this" he said. He was so sweet. I hope he was right...

(A/N: So I'm not sure how much I liked this chapter, but I bet you didn't see any of it coming😏 Or maybe you did. I decided to change it up a bit, make it more dramatic. I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment,vote, share, and follow! ⬅️JK you don't have to do any of that unless you want to:) bye cutiess❤️)