Prologue

"Ara you're gonna be later on the first day." A certain frost white haired guy shouted as the girl groans a little as she went back to sleep. He was at downstairs waiting for a while as he snapped and marched up to her room and pulled the blanket off her as she yelped and jolt up.

"Ara Haan you're gonna make us BOTH late on the first day now get your lazy ass up and GO!" He shouted as she stepped back a little and went to the washroom.

Looking at herself at the mirror she let out a sign while seeing her hair was messy.

Hi I'm Ara as you could see just now that incident I am almost late after preparing my stuff. Well then back to the story.

"Uwaaa, my hairs in a mess." I said while combing my hair. I tied it up into a pony tail and putting on the ribbon into a bow, I changed into my new fresh clean uniform. Today is the first day of school and I cant wait to meet new students and my friends by chance. I wore my dark navy blue skirt up to my knees, white blouse and of course a coat which was the same color as the skirt. I was dressed, cleaned and ready as I went downstairs in a hurry, I shouldn't be late on the first day of school?!

Seeing the table have a slice of bread with jam, I took it and bit it holding it in place with my mouth as I wear my shoes and took my bag at once. Running out and closing the door I saw the same guy was outside waited impatiently for me as he let out a 'tch' as I smiled at him.

"Did you get your PE shirt? Lunch on the table and where's your textbooks?" He asked with irritation in his voice while I respond with a 'ack' finding out that I forgotten all of it.

I went in again as I took all of it as a voice in my mind spoke to me as I ignored it and went out again. Smiling at that guy with a apologizing face, he look at me in the eye as he chop my head, not too hard but not top soft.

"Don't trip on anything later at school Ara. If you need something don't find me." He said as I pouted like a little kid while walking to school with him. Although his words are mean, somehow caring and warm.