Chapter Four

Okie I'm going slow and steady to not rush things so hope u enjoy it and I'll explain/describe it ^~^"

Ara's POV
I walked to my room in a hurry while ignoring the pain from my legs. Aren chased after me as he caught my hand, I fling it away while I'm there. I shut the door and locked it from the inside. I lean against the door while Aren was outside calling me, I panted hardly while seeing my legs. I need more time....

"Ara open up! Tell me what happened and who did this to you. Please...." He pleaded as I opened the door.

"Come in." I said coldly as he came in.

I hugged my pillow while started saying why I'm like this.

"That day.....no the people from middle school... They were in the same class with me... They've said the rumors everyone even the teachers since it was in the paper. No one believed from what I said, just only the ones that are close to me. I swallowed up my pride and let them hit me, to make them think that I'm the bad guy instead of you since I don't want this to effect the company and our family pride. I don't want anyone to get hurt..." I said while breaking into tears.

"It hurts..... It hurts so much......" My voice is cracking, "It hurts onii-chan..... No one was there to protect me.....because they're too busy or no power..... I'm being mean again....what did I do wrong to this world Aren." I said while hugging my pillow tighter. Aren was shocked at first but soon cooled down.

"How long did this happened?" He asked
"Since how is March makes that 3months and above." I answered back while he tried to hug me but I smack him away my pillow.

"Silly Ara I could protect you know?" He said

"You won't! The news already spread and everyone in town knows it there's no way to hide it. There's...no....way...to escape...." I murmured with disbelief. He stayed silent as I look away, I have no hope now.

Eun opened the door while coming in she saw us like this as she sat in between us.

"I've sent both of them home Aren. By the way... *sigh* I'm still your family guardian it's my duty to look after you. Ara, your brother is doing his best to make you happy, Aren, you didn't know her problems till now I'm sorry I didn't mentioned to you. Now the best way now is....hmm...

Ara you have to find either Add or him. Both of them are powerful in school who could protect you though you need a way to slip into his side if you want him. If it's Add.... I'm worried about him, his smell makes me feel.... Uncomfortable. I need to go now oh yeah Aren."

"Yes Eun?"

"Do you need to eat? As well for Ara."

"Yeah sure though leave it just there I'll come and eat it." Aren said as Eun nodded and left.

"Nobody knows about us brother.... About our eyes that is. Is it a curse from our ancestors?" I asked him while petting a small spirit using my finger.

"No. It's a gift from mother. We're blessed no doubt just need to get used to this new era...." He said.

"Yeah..." I agreed while not looking him in the eye.

"Hey Ara."
"Yeah?"
"Stay strong when I'm gone. I'm leaving by tomorrow."

"To where?"
"Hamel."
"Oh...
Okay..." I said as he left my room.

I creep onto my bed while seeing the small spirits around me in every way possible, I touched them gently while hugging my pillow. Will Add really protect me or use me again? Is he going to notice me anyway, with such bad misfortune clinging to me? (A/N: he is not Add but another guy ;3c)