Chapter Seventeen

Eve's POV
I was cooking under what my data stated as I was frying the egg in peace as I heard the door open and Add came in.

While Add was in Eun's house
I knocked at his front door finding out that it was unlock as I look around seeing no one was there I snuck into his house. Like what Fairy Tail does, they snuck in to Lucy's house o3o no problem right?

I sat down while looking at the place somehow messy as I summon my drones to clean the place up. They hovered around me while giving me a bunch of questions as I sigh.

"Why are we in Add's place?" Moby asked
"Yeah and I though you dislike him mistress." Remy added as they were hovering around me with a squeaky laugh as they just kept quiet and clean. I went up stairs as I saw a room door slightly open as I peek inside which was Add's room.

Calm yourself Eve. You're just here for answers.

I went in as I saw his messy table filled with papers and gadgets that was his as I turned it on and a hologram screen was before me with it's component all set as I look through the codes and words as I type to get more info ams scrolled down very quickly while gaining a lot and saving it into my drive as it ends with the part that was the most frightening part. I turned it off and lean myself on the chair with a huge sigh, somehow I can't accept that part only.

I went down while putting back the way it was and being careful enough to not leave any marks or clues behind. I went down as I look at my watch, probably a good time to make dinner maybe because he's coming back. I went to his fridge as I saw he didn't have anything in it except chocolate, milk and.... What is that? I close the fridge with a thud as I call Remy to buy the things I listed out as it understood and left to call Oberon. I went to his bookshelf as I read the books inside and I smiled not knowing he'd kept a journal about us and the Elgang in school. I heard a knock on the door as I peek through the door hole seeing Oberon was there after 30 minutes as I opened the door and he came in.

"Eve-sama are you sure you don't need assistant in cooking because the last time I checked you ca-" I stepped on his foot hardly with a loud thud as he jump up yelping in pain as he knew what I meant. He left as I started to cook and that's where he stopped.

"EVE HOW THE HELL YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE?!" I could tell he was trying to not curse but I knew what he mean. I stared at him blankly as I answered while frying the egg.

"The door was unlock so I just came here." I answered as he face palm and cursed silently while I put the eggs onto the plates and I was done with two plate of omelette. Add stared at it as if he remembered something as he pulled out a book from his bag and gave it to me.

"My thanks and gift for being a friend." He said as I put down the plates and held the book in my hands as I squealed in delight while hugging it in my arms with my face slightly hot.

"Thank you Add for giving me this book. I've wanted to buy it but it was sold only in certain places, how are you able to get it?" I asked as he rubbed his nose a little while looking away.

"Just traded it with something to someone." He said as I got pushed my my drones as I trip onto him which made me fall on top of him but that's not all, our lips touched each other gently as I blushed madly and stood up quickly and covered my mouth with my palm. He backed up while shocked on what happened as he turn to his back and I noticed his hands were shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry Eve... Let's just forget about it..." He said as he went to his place and sat down. I followed him as I sat down in front if him and we both ate silently while taking some sneak peeks at each other which made us both embarrassed. I finished as I took my plate towards the sink, washed and dried. I put it back as I took my bag and wanted to get out as he took my hand. I look back towards him with a blush on my face and saw him too, blushing as he spoke out