Chapter Fifteen

Add's POV
Before Ara saw Eve
I saw Eve by the doorway as I let her in. She sat onto the couch as I greet her in.

"You eaten breakfast yet?" I asked as she nodded while I was busy doing mine.

"What brings you up to my place?" I asked while eating my sandwich.

"Both of us are walking to school right? So I wanted to drop by and walk with you." She said as I slightly blush on the word walk with you.

I hid my face away while chuckling. I ate finish as I poured a glass of milk for her but like I thought, she rejected. I take it back as I drank it and wash it in the basin.

"Add... Are you the only one living here?" She asked as I nodded while wiping my hands using the hand towel.

"It looks neat and tidy." She murmured while I let out a relief sigh about her not asking where are my parents. I went up to my room and accidentally left the door a little open as I strip my clothes off and resume to wear my uniform.

Eve's POV
(A/N: here comes a lil sexy part.)

I got curious as I went up stairs while knowing it's something bad to do but I am curios about everything. I saw a door was slightly open as I peek into it finding out Add was in the middle of wearing his shirt as I blush hardly while seeing his body by the perfect angle. I went down quietly as I sat down back on my seat. My heart was beating so fast it could explode with my face red as a cherry. I take some heavy breathings as I cooled down and think straight.

Eve, you are a Nasod, you have no need for installment on emotions after your upgrade, you won't help him to go back to his world you won't need his help to get back to Elrios content.

I kept repeating the words in my head as I sigh and cooled down with the door knocking. I opened it while seeing Ara was looking at me with a shocking face she stepped back n blushing.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked as Ara shook her head and hands with a jolting way.

"Uwwaahhh! N-no thank y-you! I'll be on my way." She said while walking out the doorstep quickly. I saw her walk on the road to school as I closed the door with Add behind me.

"Was that Ara?" He asked as I nodded and averting his gaze after seeing him half naked.

"Is something wrong Eve?" He asked as I shook my head and looking at him.

"Let's just go to school." I said as he nodded and took his bag while I walk out the door. He close the door behind him and locked it as we walk to school together with distance between us. I took some sneaky glances at him and thinking about him and Ara.

Maybe they're just friends who're in really good terms. I thought while continued walking in silence as we were there after a while.

"I'll see u at lunch time and after school at the bridge got it?" He asked as I nodded. He went into his way quickly as I went to mine. Somehow I felt a little lonely as it hit me don't tell me I love him before?!

I took some silent deep breaths as I sat on my place and setting out my things on the table with a normal manner I glance outside finding out that I was looking at Add walking with a gang of people as I look back to the board and slightly pouted. SYSTEM ERROR: UNKNOWN CODE TOWARDS THIS REACTION.

I sigh as I ignore the warning my system is giving me. I just know that I should keep calm and study well although my memory chip already save a bunch of data and codes. I glance at teacher coming in as I flip my pages in my book and started studying.

Ara's POV
I counted down for the last few seconds before lunch as I waited impatiently for it

5...
4...
3...

2...

1..

RRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG

I got up as I went out the class after teacher left as I went straight down to the canteen which is overcrowded with people. I lined up and got my lunch which was a sandwich only. I went back of the building and over a small bridge as I went to a small woods in there. I sat under a big tree as I ate in silence while enjoying human free place for once. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths as I heard foot steps coming and I cloaked myself instantly. Seeing it was on oh Chung I let out a relief sign and uncloak myself as he jump back a little.

"Ara what are you doing here? This is a off zone." He said as I nodded while hiding my litter behind as Chung turned and saw it seeing what I ate. He pulled my hand out as we went back to school area and he bought a juice box from the vending machine as he handed out to me.

"Take it, I'm sure you haven't eaten much yet." He said as I took it hesitatingly and opened it with a click. I sat down on a bench nearby as I drank it slowly with Chung's eyes staring at me. I stared at him back as he look away and I look away with embarrassment. Why did I do that...

I drank finish as I got up and threw it as I sat back down, is he going to tease me again?

Chung sat closer while my hand was on the bench while not noticing his hand was coming closer to mine. Our fingers graze through each other as I turn to him and blushed. He smiled warmly while holding my hand with his and his fingers sliding through mine and gripping my palm. My heart beat faster as I looked around with no one there, I slowly put my head onto his shoulder as I placed it gently on it. My mind can't take off the fact that Aren wants to meet me, Chung seemed to notice that I was being jolly today as he asked.

"Ara, u seemed to be happy today, did something good happened?" He asked as I nodded.

"Onii-chan is going to visit me in the cafe by the end if the streets of Prosperity Road." I blurted as I glance up looking at him smiling at me.

"That seemed to be good Ara. Well class is going to start soon. I'll walk you back to our class." He said while standing up and pulling me up as I did got up while wobbling. He caught me by my waist as I was leaning on him with a major blush on my face.

"I'll see you later after school babe." He said as he pecked my lips and pulled off after a while. I look away while he was holding my hand tightly and going up to class. I stop at my class as I hesitatingly let go of his abs waved to him abs I went in to my seat, the former end of the room. I saw him leaving as my heart beat wasn't pounding anymore. I sigh as I took out my things and waiting for teacher to come.

Chung's POV
Now that I got the info, I need to make sure Aren doesn't escape. I dialed a number while going to my class as he picked up.

"Yess young boss?" He asked as I smiled.

"I got info now I need the cafe by the end of the street in Prosperity Road to be less people or just book the place by 15 minutes after school." I said as he understood and hung up. I went back to class with a smile on my face hoping my plan doesn't fail.