Chapter Three

Eun's POV
She finally slept as I turned back into my human form, carried her to her bed and put her down gently. I went outside while seeing the window, the girls were there with that person. I let out a smirk while changing my form, a guy form.

I have white short hair with crimson red eyes, I went into Ran's room and wore his clothes easily, a casual one of course. I went down and give a final touch up, I went out with the door close. I passed the girls easily while they look at me with slight blush, they're taking liking to me already lowly creatures know your place.

Add look at me with an annoyed look as I smiled to him while glaring back. The girls seems to not notice it as they were falling to my spell, they started to ask for my information while surrounding me, I chuckled while looking at Add.

"Don't mind me lending them for a moment Mr...." I started off

"Add. Just call me Add and yeah, take them I don't need them anyway." He said as I look at him with a smile.

"Come on ladies I'll take you to a place to eat. Treats on me. Oh by the way Add, you should apologize to her now while she rests." I said the last part softly for him to hear as he starred at me for a moment thinking about it. I took the girls to a cafe while the staff saw me and welcomed me in.

"The usual room sir?" The waitress said as I nodded the girls seems to be so noisy since this is a popular cafe.

I let them in while closing the door and locking it. The girls seems to noticed the door clicked while they started to get worry and their faces were of course, frightened and scared.

When my gender swap I'm no longer the fox you've once knew.

I hold gently of the captain's hair as I came closer to her while pinning her down to the wall. I look deep into her eyes while smirking.

"Don't you know why you're here little one?" I asked with a naughty tone as she look away while blushing.

"Because of my beauty?" She asked back as I smiled, my face came closer to her ear as the others wanted to disturb but too late, my tails grew and caught them all.

"Close enough. You look so delicious to eat today." I said while kissing her neck and sucking away the evil spirits in her. She tried to struggle but I caught her hand and pinned her down more, I kissed her side cheeks while sucking most of it and let her go. She became less active and sat on the ground while blushing madly, loving the way I did it.

I let the others close to me as I raise my hand a little while sucking away the evil in them. I licked my fingers while finishing the last one as I put her down like the others. Delicious evil spirits

I unlocked the door as the same waitress came while looking at me and said

"The usual way Eun? By the way Eun, today's meal must he quite delicious I suppose." I pet her head while looking away.

"Yeah it is and wipe their memories too. They're so troublesome to handle with if you know what I mean." I said while petting her roughly.

"Mmm! Stop it. Though even that girl you've formed contracted with?" She asked while pulling my hand down.

"No, she's different." I answered back as she smiled while carrying them all under her frail back.

"Yosh, time to do this. Thanks for dropping by Eun, by the way I still love those crimson eyes." She said while taking them into another room. I look at her go and closed the door for her and left the cafe.